El CLASICO TIME, who is gonna win? Barcelona or Real Madrid?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Oda can always weaken them like he did to Ulti then feed them to weaker trio.
He can.
But that doesn't really mean that every single one of BBP or RHP should be stronger than previous arc opponents of Luffy/Zoro/Sanji.
Because some of them will fight Mid Trio & Weak Trio and I don't think them being that strong makes sense.
Like I think Tobi Roppo are weaker than Vergo/Pica as well. Same goes for some crew members of RHP.

Past Opponents aren't weak just because M3 destroyed them, and M3 beating them doesn't mean Mid Trio would do so.

For Pizarro & Pica, their fruits are extremely similar and when Pizarro goes all out - we can get a proper scaling based on how big he gets.

Wait a second.. Something is not adding up.. And The Haki Master is about to figure it out..

:zorothink::brootea:
Give haki master some time to cook his next agenda:kobeha:
Im expecting some crazy theory explaining how Garp is utilising ambient CoA energy:smart:

I understand that Zoro legion do not think Sanji will have CoC and I actually agree with it... But Garp!? Who in the hell thought he wouldn't have it?

But do not be ashamed. Soon we will keep that Garp wanted to be the world strongest marine. If not it's just genetics... So you up don't have to worry that CoC will stand special for the offspring of Pinzoro
How people convinced themselves that garp didn’t have coc was nonsense

Status
Not open for further replies.