El CLASICO TIME, who is gonna win? Barcelona or Real Madrid?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A french youtuber that started before the boom of OP popularity in french brainwashed them into believing that 2 random yonko commander = an emperor so if they don't believe you are yonko tier, you are at best YC tier.
At first one might believe they are yonko wankers, but that is false : they are YC wankers

And yet he still is scared of big bad meme to the point where he already concluded everyone was going to die when she went berserk.
He wasn‘t completely wrong with that :goyea:
Well if Blackbeard has COC this means personality doesn't actually matter as much as we believe (and at least Teach is ambitious, unlike the 50 yo conqueror still living in his mommy basement
Katakuri is 48 and doesn‘t live in the basement :pepeshit:

:milaugh:

Are you seriously denying manga? I don't have access to laptop rn..go read chapter 1036 a panel right before Zoro says "I will be King of Hell"

Sparks coming out of King are literally bigger than Onigashima

Like do you seriously think this random attack from Garp has more Haki than Dragon Damnation

Come on dude..just calm down

One thing to wank Garp another to just deny manga and downplay anyone else.

Its a decent feat but not even close, even in the same caliber as zoros CoC named attacks
It has more relative haki. Not absolute haki.

Zoro used 2 arms and 1 mouth to handle his 3 sword into that attack.

Garp is only using 1 arm.

And both attack have similar amount of haki trail.

I still gives extra points to Garp since we usually see emission attacks with weapons but hardly(if ever) with bare hands.

On a less agenda driven thought..I think Garp and Chinjao had advCoC clash too..Chinjao already has CoC, he prolly had AdvCoC too @Celestial D. Dragon
It's possible. It would explain why people regard Chinjao as a Legendary Pirate.

Makes me wonder if AdCoC is part of the key to cracking the Ice Continent as well. Oda might have bamboozled everyone, and had Sai be the first person to unlock it.

Are you seriously denying manga? I don't have access to laptop rn..go read chapter 1036 a panel right before Zoro says "I will be King of Hell"

Like do you seriously think this random attack from Garp has more Haki than Dragon Damnation

Its a decent feat but not even close, even in the same caliber as zoros CoC named attacks
@Celestial D. Dragon I think it's this panel he's referencing

Because we knew Garp was going to have it as it’s been hinted at for years and is a top tier without a devil fruit.

Blackbeard has two broken devil fruits, no hints of being a conqueror, and Blackbeard has been shown in serious fights in the manga more than anyone you listed.

Odas had plenty of time to show Blackbeard having CoC but he hasn’t. Not even in Marineford when Luffy used it. Not when he faced off against a conqueror in Hancock, not when he’s fighting law.

At this point him being a conqueror literally is literally just a fan theory based on him being an emperor.
Post automatically merged:

Mihawk and Dragon have never even really fought in manga prior.

When Kid fought shanks first thing oda did? Flexed shanks’ CoC. But odas keeping Blackbeards hidden because?
this was enough for me

even his intro to law had lighting in the air and coming out of the water
...i would be a bit more patient and see if we cut back to them and see another named attack or him finishing off law before i just dismiss it, and even then oda might just be saving it until shanks. Also sure bb has been in a lot of fights but imo its oda just highlighting the fruits it seems weird that u think bb has a fruit that has been said has the ability to destroy the world and we just never see it at its full power buffed with adv coc something that wb would for sure be doing lol

It's possible. It would explain why people regard Chinjao as a Legendary Pirate.

Makes me wonder if AdCoC is part of the key to cracking the Ice Continent as well. Oda might have bamboozled everyone, and had Sai be the first person to unlock it.
What? How did you and @ShishioIsBack came with the idea of Don Chinjao having CoC coating if he never used? Did Garp made him forgot how to use it? That's insane.

Zoro literally just unlocked this ability. Garp is a legend, and has been growing his CoC for 3 times longer than Zoro has been alive. You damn straight any of his CoC attacks will be massively stronger than anything Zoro is currently capable of.

It has more relative haki. Not absolute haki.

Zoro used 2 arms and 1 mouth to handle his 3 sword into that attack.

Garp is only using 1 arm.

And both attack have similar amount of haki trail.

I still gives extra points to Garp since we usually see emission attacks with weapons but hardly(if ever) with bare hands.
Its not similar attack
Zoros CoC was dwarfing onigashima
This is merely a city block

Status
Not open for further replies.