El CLASICO TIME, who is gonna win? Barcelona or Real Madrid?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand that Zoro legion do not think Sanji will have CoC and I actually agree with it... But Garp!? Who in the hell thought he wouldn't have it?

But do not be ashamed. Soon we will keep that Garp wanted to be the world strongest marine. If not it's just genetics... So you up don't have to worry that CoC will stand special for the offspring of Pinzoro
Of course Garp was gonna have CoC and its crazy strong

Blackbeard constantly hides behind others and puts his faith in luck and fate in order to accomplish his goals.

Even now, Blackbeard was hoping to keep the marines and world government off his ass by becoming a recognized WG country.

If Blackbeard was a conqueror, then why does he constantly act like a coward.
Well if Blackbeard has COC this means personality doesn't actually matter as much as we believe (and at least Teach is ambitious, unlike the 50 yo conqueror still living in his mommy basement

Reread wano please

You don't need to be so insecure just because Zoro has better feats than all your favorite characters combined.

Maybe against Garp Blackbeard can show some balls and not shit his pants the way he did against Rayleigh.

But truth remains Zoro will shit on him EoS just like he shits on him now.
Whatever you say Mr. Zoro has island sized CoC.... :handsup:

Whatever you say Mr. Zoro has island sized CoC.... :handsup:
Are you seriously denying manga? I don't have access to laptop rn..go read chapter 1036 a panel right before Zoro says "I will be King of Hell"

Sparks coming out of King are literally bigger than Onigashima

Like do you seriously think this random attack from Garp has more Haki than Dragon Damnation

Come on dude..just calm down

One thing to wank Garp another to just deny manga and downplay anyone else.

Its a decent feat but not even close, even in the same caliber as zoros CoC named attacks

Well if Blackbeard has COC this means personality doesn't actually matter as much as we believe (and at least Teach is ambitious, unlike the 50 yo conqueror still living in his mommy basement
Ambition never really mattered. If it did, Tashigi should be a conqueror. Oden and Yamato and Katakuri definitely shouldn’t be conquerors.

As terrible as some of the CoC having characters are one thing consistent is they’d die for something meaningful to them, whether that’s a person, a people, a dream, whatever. Teach would sacrifice anything and everything to survive. I legit can’t see why he should be a conqueror.

Shanks is a rat, but Teach is a snake.

Are you seriously denying manga? I don't have access to laptop rn..go read chapter 1036 a panel right before Zoro says "I will be King of Hell"

Sparks coming out of King are literally bigger than Onigashima

Like do you seriously think this random attack from Garp has more Haki than Dragon Damnation

Come on dude..just calm down

One thing to wank Garp another to just deny manga and downplay anyone else.

Its a decent feat but not even close, even in the same caliber as zoros CoC named attacks
Next he's going to say Zoro made a huge Haki barrier to sto pHakai

Status
Not open for further replies.