El CLASICO TIME, who is gonna win? Barcelona or Real Madrid?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Elder Lee Hung @SakazOuki @Seth
Don't let yourself get baited by @L55 into fighting the Garp hype when the hype is actually coming and supporting our ranks. With the confirmation at Marineford that Old Garp is below any Admiral we can sit back and watch some very specific characters prove their superiority over Old Garp first before we're talking about the Admiral.
:pepebusi:
Indeed
There’s no confirmation Shanks or Meme are above Old Garp unlike the admirals

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Don't let yourself get baited by @L55 into fighting the Garp hype when the hype is actually coming and supporting our ranks. With the confirmation at Marineford that Old Garp is below any Admiral we can sit back and watch some very specific characters prove their superiority over Old Garp first before we're talking about the Admiral.
Oda totally shits at Marineford.

He basically tells you with a straight face that WB pirates had their candy crush saga because Admirals were not going all out to not ruing the place.

Akainu's awakening alone would kill entire fleet and WB wasn't near his actual level of power to fight.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Makin' Bacon Pancakes
It is truly blowing my mind how people fail to comprehend the insanity of Garp's feat, and keep simply posting large AoE/scale attacks as a comparison. These are also the same people who are greatly active in powerscale discussions.
I hate that I keep letting myself get dragged into powerscaling agendas, when it's clear Oda cares more about making people feel emotional and hyped, than powerscaling.

Oda doesn't want the series to be like "Crocodile is more powerful than Luffy, so Luffy dies."

Oda obviously wants this to be an impressive feat, with Garp leveling the town of a Yonkou's island with one punch from high above it.

Fans can complain about power levels all they want, even if the Mangaka doesn't put them in, the fans sure as fuck will.

Power scaling for fun is cool, but actually attacking people over it is wild.

Oda totally shits at Marineford.

He basically tells you with a straight face that WB pirates had their candy crush saga because Admirals were not going all out to not ruing the place.

Akainu's awakening alone would kill entire fleet and WB wasn't near his actual level of power to fight.
Marineford was so ridiculously bad at scaling that all Admirals + Shichibukai could go home and Garp + Sengoku still would've washed the strongest pirate crew.

Garp was never confirmed below any Admiral lmao. Admiral fans are so desperate they’re just straight up making stuff up

Status
Not open for further replies.