Sallu - Vouched by Lind
Lind - Vouched by Sallu
Reloaded - ???
Reborn - Probably Scum
Ratchet - Town
Blue - Indie
Ekko - Town
Ultra - Town

So taking the 5 people I know to be/should be town out, and the indie, I'm left with

Prof - Town
Hime - Town
Melkor - Scum
TAC - Scum(?)
Xlaw - Scum
Kerk - Scum
T-Pein - Scum
Monochrome - Town
YTW - Town
Pero - Town
Sallu - Town
Lind - Town
Reloaded - Town
Reborn - Scum

That's 14 players, of which 7 should be Scum. Forcing myself into reads above, I only have 6 scum. Could see YTW or hime, but might be worth flipping Lind at some point, or Sallu.
Why you have yo tan and Sallu town?

Also, you flipped from considering me being town to scum just within a phase. 😏

Also, you were reading prof as scum but now town? Why?

Also, I think we all should claim and see what fits. I am fine with claiming.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Why you have yo tan and Sallu town?

Also, you flipped from considering me being town to scum just within a phase. 😏

Also, you were reading prof as scum but now town? Why?

Also, I think we all should claim and see what fits. I am fine with claiming.
Sallu/Lind are couching for each other. If you were to actually read you would see that I don't have enough scum anyway so YTW etc can easily be Scum. Prof was null and only scum by PoE, but he could be anything - the ease if pushing on him has me come back around to town. Instead of pointing out worthless shit like this, how about you actually try and help?

Ratchet

What you should be doing, what all of you should be doing, is making your own lists and seeing how they compare. I don't care for your shitty opinions on reads changing, of course they change.

20 alive. 7 Scum, 1 Indie, 14 Town.

Prof - ???
Hime - ???
Melkor - Probably Scum
Apollo - Town
TAC - Refilled/Double Action'd, otherwise leans Scum
Xlaw - Probably Scum
Kerk - ???
T-Pein - ???
Monochrome - Nonsensical ability, but timing leans town
YTW - ???
Pero - ???
Al - Town
Sallu - Vouched by Lind
Lind - Vouched by Sallu
Reloaded - ???
Reborn - Probably Scum
Ratchet - Town
Blue - Indie
Ekko - Town
Ultra - Town

So taking the 5 people I know to be/should be town out, and the indie, I'm left with

Prof - Town
Hime - Town
Melkor - Scum
TAC - Scum(?)
Xlaw - Scum
Kerk - Scum
T-Pein - Scum
Monochrome - Town
YTW - Town
Pero - Town
Sallu - Town
Lind - Town
Reloaded - Town
Reborn - Scum

That's 14 players, of which 7 should be Scum. Forcing myself into reads above, I only have 6 scum. Could see YTW or hime, but might be worth flipping Lind at some point, or Sallu.
My only original scum read is kerko.
Old tho.
From when he was trying to lynch someone for posting too much in an airport.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Sallu/Lind are couching for each other. If you were to actually read you would see that I don't have enough scum anyway so YTW etc can easily be Scum. Prof was null and only scum by PoE, but he could be anything - the ease if pushing on him has me come back around to town. Instead of pointing out worthless shit like this, how about you actually try and help?
Pointing out worthless shit - kek

You literally mentioned players whom you read as scum as town and town as scum in PoE so that's inconsistency in reads when nothing concrete happened to change the reads.

So it was important to ask what made you change your mind especially when a merge happened

Ratchet

You literally mentioned players whom you read as scum as town and town as scum in PoE so that's inconsistency in reads when nothing concrete happened to change the reads.

So it was important to ask what made you change your mind especially when a merge happened
I don't fucking care, do your own list.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
What you should be doing, what all of you should be doing, is making your own lists and seeing how they compare. I don't care for your shitty opinions on reads changing, of course they change.

You flip flopping reads without giving reasons is what truly is shit.

And, need to be called out

Ratchet

"Nothing concrete"

See like why do I have to read dumb shit like this? People in the PoE are flipping town hence reads change, of course they do. No reason to keep them static when they're wrong. Sitting back and pointing out they've changed doesn't make your comment worthwhile, try and solve it for yourself and then see what you have.

Why do you come in and start adding whatever the fuck this is

Status
Not open for further replies.