Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
The best solve in terms of how they fit with each other I have is:

Prof/hime/Melkor/Xlaw/Kerk/T-Pein/YTW
I could swap Prof with Reborn here, or two of them for Sallu and Lind. But I think we probably need to kill Melkor/Xlaw/YTW/Kerk/T-Pein first and if the game isn't over by then we solve the rest.

Apollo

The Sol King
I'm going to sleep soon, so here are my reads right now:

2- Mr. Dr_Professor83
4- Mr. hime
5- Mr. Lord Melkor
7- Lord Apollo

10- Mr. TheAncientCenturion
11- Mr. Xlaw
13- Mr. Kerkovian
14- Mr. T-Pein™
15- Mr. MonochromeYoru
17- Mr. Yo Tan Wa
18- Mr. Peroroncino
20- Mr. AL sama
23- El Sallucion
25- Sir Lindltaylor - We can hard vouch for each other, I'll leave the reveal once he wakes up to the thread.
26- Mr. Mr. Reloaded
27- Mr. Reborn
29- Mr. Ratchet
30- Mr. Mashiro Blue
32- Mr. Ekkologix
33- Mr. Ultra

Scum
Close to Null/Not as much info to judge
Town
Indie

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Perhaps in the beginning, but a lot has happened since I last accused him of that. Like I said, just making sure of something being right.
I didn't ask that.

What I want to know is after you used your ability on ratchet did you scum read ultra that cycle to use it on ultra?

Apollo

The Sol King
I didn't ask that.

What I want to know is after you used your ability on ratchet did you scum read ultra that cycle to use it on ultra?
Slightly. What is it to you though ? It seems that my invest on Ultra counteracts some agenda you hold. I already told others to leave Ultra and Pot be, yet because of stupidity or malicious intent or both, one of the masons got killed.

I can clearly see you trying to throw shade on the invest from here, Reborn. Not the best waters to fish in.

Reborn

Slightly. What is it to you though ? It seems that my invest on Ultra counteracts some agenda you hold. I already told others to leave Ultra and Pot be, yet because of stupidity or malicious intent or both, one of the masons got killed.

I can clearly see you trying to throw shade on the invest from here, Reborn. Not the best waters to fish in.
I never threw shade at ultra though so don't know from where you getting this

And, how you people get so defensive when I ask few questions to clarify lmao

Apollo

The Sol King
I never threw shade at ultra though so don't know from where you getting this

And, how you people get so defensive when I ask few questions to clarify lmao
Out of nowhere you ask me about an invest from N2, when one half of those masons already flipped - you can guess it- town.
I said I had my own reasons about why I investigated Ultra, related to my abilties as well as a slight scum read, had you read the game or iso'ed my posts, you would have learned that by now with no need for me to clarify anything. Its why other players aren't asking me about it.

The way I see it, you are trying to look like you're town by engaging with me on this matter. Not that its gonna work really, a very weak attempt Mr.Reborn.

Apollo

The Sol King
I'm going to sleep for real now, but you guys should leave those who are vouching for each other at this point.
Corrected the color for Sallu as of now, I will believe in Lind's vouch. I will ask him more about it later, in detail hopefully.

I'm going to sleep soon, so here are my reads right now:

2- Mr. Dr_Professor83
4- Mr. hime
5- Mr. Lord Melkor
7- Lord Apollo

10- Mr. TheAncientCenturion
11- Mr. Xlaw
13- Mr. Kerkovian
14- Mr. T-Pein™
15- Mr. MonochromeYoru
17- Mr. Yo Tan Wa
18- Mr. Peroroncino
20- Mr. AL sama
23- El Sallucion
25- Sir Lindltaylor - We can hard vouch for each other, I'll leave the reveal once he wakes up to the thread.

26- Mr. Mr. Reloaded
27- Mr. Reborn
29- Mr. Ratchet
30- Mr. Mashiro Blue
32- Mr. Ekkologix
33- Mr. Ultra

Scum
Close to Null/Not as much info to judge
Town
Indie

Reborn

Out of nowhere you ask me about an invest from N2, when one half of those masons already flipped - you can guess it- town.
I said I had my own reasons about why I investigated Ultra, related to my abilties as well as a slight scum read, had you read the game or iso'ed my posts, you would have learned that by now with no need for me to clarify anything. Its why other players aren't asking me about it.

The way I see it, you are trying to look like you're town by engaging with me on this matter. Not that its gonna work really, a very weak attempt Mr.Reborn.
Look at my name - does it say I give a fuck about how you and others perceive me ?

No

So I will ask whenever I will feel asking about it.

And, I asked because I wanted to see did you actually read ultra as scum or not to use a powerful ability like that on him? If you answered earlier then you could have answered it again as it takes only a minute to clarify instead of being defensive about it

Status
Not open for further replies.