One Piece Chapter 1080, "The Legendary Hero"

Rate this chapter

• Total voters

Dude Pizarro literally stated "blackbeard said he is annoying" after being asked by shiryu to catch him. He also responds saying that coby and whom ever (I am assuming the pirates who are trying to capture him who coby is making follow him) are causing way to much damage
And that means if he were to use his powers on top of it, would cause a lot of damage to the town. Its literally in the dialogue. Immediately after that he also says the rocky port thing.

If coby was that much of a hassle as you are saying then he would have defeated all those pirates coming after him and already left with all the prisoners. He wouldn't need to be a decoy.

You are doing selective reading here bruh. Missing the context of dialogue.

Marines need development too. You can't give development to Marines without pirates taking Ls, unless we want to read a Manga about Pirates giving Marine Ls, so other pirates can then give them Ls later.

If by "loss" the context is Koby getting rescued then yea, L on the way.
If by "loss" the context is them getting their asses whooped? No, nobody is taking a L here.
I mean L in them escaping with no casualties. Infact this entire situation only happened because apparently coby decided not to free himself. That is so weird

Pizzaro's fruit, despite it aping the least compelling DD pirate, I kind of like it for a Corrupt King. He takes complete control of an island & its buildings. The single man has become a kingdom.

No idea if I'm reading more into the fruit than Oda intended, but I think it's fitting.
That logic makes sense tbh. I was thinking something simililar earlier
Kuzan is headed to Egghead fellas
We might get a fight between him and Kizaru
Not to mention the official introducton of the 10th captain.
:sadgrin:
If Koby wont do it, then Garp and Saturn's capture will ensure the plan 10x more effective

And that means if he were to use his powers on top of it, would cause a lot of damage to the town. Its literally in the dialogue. Immediately after that he also says the rocky port thing.

If coby was that much of a hassle as you are saying then he would have defeated all those pirates coming after him and already left with all the prisoners. He wouldn't need to be a decoy.

You are doing selective reading here bruh. Missing the context of dialogue.
Pizarro was told by blackbeard himself that koby was a hassle. His exact words.

Secondly defeating pirates would have prolonged koby being stuck to potentially be captured. To add he was weighted . And was the only prisoner seen weighted.

Pizarro was told by blackbeard himself that koby was a hassle. His exact words.

Secondly defeating pirates would have prolonged koby being stuck to potentially be captured. To add he was weighted . And was the only prisoner scene weighted.
And how does Teach saying coby's annoying translate to "coby will be hard to capture"?

Coby was already prolonging his recapture by acting as decoy. I'll give him credit here as he purposefully did that while being shackled

And how does Teach saying coby's annoying translate to "coby will be hard to capture"?

Coby was already prolonging his recapture by acting as decoy. I'll give him credit here as he purposefully did that while being shackled
News flash when exactly did I say he was hard to capture? Infact I am telling you it makes no sense why he wasn't capture or would be capture by piaazros fruit. You then brought up the notion of destruction which is not what pizaros ability is. He is an island man. So whatever he destroys he can also reform once its apart of the islsnd. He should not need to destroy anything to capture koby. If he indeed does and I am indeed wrong then it ties into why teach states that he would be to much of a hassle for Pizarro to capture

10/10 Perona back pulling of a feat goin to a yonko territory by herself :steef::perocry:kujaku is a sadistic freak freak her and they freaky girl form impel down(forgot her name) besties for sure lol and garp showing off his adv coc telling you just cus we old doesn'ts mean we ain't top tiers anymore