One Piece Chapter 1080, "The Legendary Hero"

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
I am happy that Oda is showing us events that are happening outside of Egghead. I love the Strawhats, but I also need to see what’s going on outside of them.

I really like how the Blackbeard pirates are attempting a divide and conquer. I wonder if Kuzan’s group will arrive in Egghead soon, or if they will have a confrontation with Cross Guild. Now I don’t know why they would interact with Cross Guild, but I really want to see Cross Guild again.

DFs reveal chapter oh.
So Pizarro is an upgraded Pica? How original mr. Oda...
And Vasco got his ideal DF? Lmao, maybe he's the actual 3rd strongest and will fight Sanji. Zoro vs Absalom 2.0 (Sanji's dream) and Sanji vs Vasco (Zoro's dream DF) :suresure:

Well, and confirmation for Wolf's DF, which was revealed in some SBS from what I remember.
And confirmed that Teach captured Coby because of his status as "Hero" to bargain for smth, in this case for the right of establishing a nation lol. He is taking it easy and chill, and wants to be like goat Doflamingo :steef:

How Sword could stay "hidden" until now if they just casually can pick fights with anyone? Again an invented stuff which comes out of nowhere and does not make any sense (like CP0).

And cmon, how could Perona have reached so easily the island? I mean, once in the island if no one saw here, it makes sense for her to being able to free Moria alone with her hax. But, how did she get to the island and wasn't caught in the act lmao?

Kujaku's DF look ridiculous, but imagine her commanding Pluton or Uranus lmao.

And lmao, if Garp AdCoC is confirmed, Mr.Retcon striked again. Just said this 1 week ago lol.

So basically, Chinjao and Luffy's clash will be actually an AdCoC clash, and even Luffy vs Doflamingo hahaha.
This author really made a mess and is improvising blatantly every time he needs.
And we just saw 3 Yonko fightning and no one created nothing similar at all with AdCoC if what Garp used just now is AdCoC.

P.S: looking bad for Garp. It won't make much sense if he simply can retrieve Coby and go away. So it seems he might be Teach's hypetool. Or, will Oda make again a filler like with Hancock/Rayleigh situation which happened and actually nothing happened? Place your bets boys and girls!
Exactly

Oda should have set haki system properly pre Yonko SAGA

We are seeing some very strong chapters with power reveals of some OP characters, it just feels natural that we see Mihawk doing something, besides cutting icebergs soon. Here's hoping.
Post automatically merged:

Another Garp hype chapter coming up?

Last edited: