Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
It is actually suspicious considering 2 different players are vouching for Lind. I don't see why Kobe would vote on Lind other than a list of terrible reads.
What part of Kobe's play all game has given you the sense that he knows what he's doing? If he's scum I'd have to believe that Ali lies as Indie for the first time ever *and* the whole game removal thing was faked.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
i couldnt submit anything in the night of the curfew either, was still put in the shop thing with blue but couldn't choose anything

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
i couldnt submit anything in the night of the curfew either, was still put in the shop thing with blue but couldn't choose anything
Yeah Fuji said that because the ability is triggered during the day the chat happens but abilities are at night so I couldn't do anything

Whats the name of your BD?
Senpen Banka,
No actions were processed since Al Sama made the night like that
Okay
Thats why I was wondering how YTW did something to me and TAC last night. Atleast, thats what he said.
Did something happen to you?

I submitted my actions, Fuji didn't say anything just liked the post. The redirect actions don't get any feedback if they work or not. What's this post?

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
β€Ž
Scum has been bus driving / redirecting us all game and mr. Yo comes out and says that? If you’re not scum β€” doubtful β€” it’s clear as day.

But hey, lynch the confirmed medium who amped Pero + gave Ratchet a superkill.
I don't know what made you shift a total 180 on me this day phase and gun so hard for me, but you're totally wrong.

Also, bus driving/ redirecting aren't inherently scummy abilities. This seems like the same kind of reasoning you used to scum read Ekko for surviving a kill.

What made you choose Pero for the amp?

Blatantly scum. Actions locked too early last night for me to submit anything.
Whether you submitted an action or not doesn't matter. It wouldn't have been processed.

Apollo

The Sol King
β€Ž
What part of Kobe's play all game has given you the sense that he knows what he's doing? If he's scum I'd have to believe that Ali lies as Indie for the first time ever *and* the whole game removal thing was faked.
I don't think he is scum, I think he has a terribly wrong read on Lind at this point in the game.

And if @Mashiro Blue was lying, I want a piece of him for myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.