Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
You open claimed a vig on d2 and didn't hide for shit who you will attack
I open claimed because someone claimed a guilty on me???? Should I have just been lynched instead? My role was supposed to give me immunity to redirection too, so I could worry less about interference. Have you read anything or are you just being a cunt?

Emil

Certified Memelord
h

he was gonna be lynch immune anyway, and you would have lost the game that night.
oh lynch immune

wait how wud we lose. does mafia have the numbers?

uwu kiku adam dest soul were dead

mafia had like 5 alive. was that enough to win night 4? how much voting power do they have?

I open claimed because someone claimed a guilty on me???? Should I have just been lynched instead? My role was supposed to give me immunity to redirection too, so I could worry less about interference. Have you read anything or are you just being a cunt?
Doesn't change the fact you were clear as a glass and we were able to navigate around that. I legit protected Kiku and UWU on N2 bcs you guys pretty much telegraphed you will attack them and then my role flips and you can see i can reflect attacks and still go at them

Apollo

The Sol King
oh lynch immune

wait how wud we lose. does mafia have the numbers?

uwu kiku adam dest soul were dead

mafia had like 5 alive. was that enough to win night 4? how much voting power do they have?
Prof already put it in one of his earlier posts, we had enough kills to win this. Also good candidates for mislynches.

I think with TAC fake flipping we would have won this since most scum would be out of the PoE.

Status
Not open for further replies.