Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Ekko, TAC had the ability to check the flips. TAC had a deadchat to counteract the one shot fake lip because then the guy that was fake flipped can literally just say hey Im town and claim his role in dead chat for TAC. Town had 2 censuses to counteract the flips, town had Al who could literally only activate his abilities in town was lynched or died that cycle. Another one that can out something as fake.

What do you mean by '' straight up bastard?'', same to you @Ratchet
could something be done to reveal soul TAC and dest as fake? the game was built around bastard but gave town mechanic to deal with it. now i guess we have to rely on town players to reveal the bastard aspects

Emil

Certified Memelord
Bro first of all me trolling is NAI

Second, I was actually busy with work so I don't mind you pushing me as I gave ample reasons to have sus on me
u wud probably be better off to use the low time u had to make soemthing happen instead of troll. u kind of made it much harder to identify the scum in u and prof for no reason

could something be done to reveal soul TAC and dest as fake? the game was built around bastard but gave town mechanic to deal with it.

now i guess we have to rely on town players to reveal the bastard aspects
Yes thats exactly that, I gave town a lot of tools to counter the fake flip thing, even had ways for town to confirm and vouch for each other in you/psylock, sallu/lind, Ultra/Pot,etc

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
ur reads were among the worst lmfao
right i had sk and was one of the main two pushing his wagon, kiku - again the only one who was pushing her d1, flower called her out as scum on d1 as well no one wanted to lynch her for some reason, pein, dest, doc and lm all labeled as scum by d2 - you just dont fucking read thats why i read you as sucm and then ratchet with his stupidity also clouded the judgement in d2/3 - this dude has been shown facts and still cant understand how his kills failed.

fucking joke of an admin to be running the mafia section.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
game was so horrendous with you kobe and ekko.

you fucking trash ass admin for this server.
Do you think quoting role PMs is acceptable.

You can have the same thing Flower had - a sterile with probation. I don't know why you think that's an acceptable attitude. What a disgrace.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

You are Abarai Renji!

[Passive - Childhood Friends] You and Rukia are childhood friends, therefore your vote and actions on her are nullified.

[Passive - Determination] Renji's is an extremely determined man and nothing will stop him from achieving his goals, he is immune to rolecrushes.

[Passive - self-designed-goggles ] Renji enjoys wearing fancy eyewear so he designed these goggles himself, we arent sure if they actually help him in battle but logic dictates that they should improve his eyesight. He cannot be redirected.

[Active - Zabimaru] Renji can access his shikai by typing out the release command '' Roar Zabimaru'' in the PM. This can be done during the day and will just unlock your shikai giving him access to the following abilities:

[Active - Higa Zekko] Renji can use his spiritual power to levitate the disconnected or broken segments of Zabimaru into the air, allowing him to execute a one-shot omni-directional attack. Target a player and super roleblock them.( 1 shot)
---Go Zabimaru!---
Target a player at night and roleblock them

[Active - Bankai: Sōō Zabimaru] Renji may target a player and roleblock them, if he targets them again they become rolecrushed for a cycle. If he targets them again they will be rolecrushed through immunities for a cycle. If he targets them a 4th time render them vanilla for a cycle.
---Crush Zabimaru--- Target a player and challenge them to an RPS, if you win superkill them. Usable Day 4 or later.( 1 shot)

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to the Gotei 13
Look at this absolute chad

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Do you think quoting role PMs is acceptable.

You can have the same thing Flower had - a sterile with probation. I don't know why you think that's an acceptable attitude. What a disgrace.
ohhh from what i saw flower didnt get much punishment - no idont think it is acceptable and i was the only giving flower shit for doing it previous you think i just did it on a whim no youre just fucking horrendous at your job and ekko and kobe along with you this game just made it so fucking unbearable to even play to begin with and i knew onii couldnt even find a sub.

Status
Not open for further replies.