Status
Not open for further replies.
I also don't agree that your response would have been 100% the same, it probably would have been similar in many ways, but town Soul wouldn't have danced around my mason claim without even trying to address it - you knew what you were up against and were choosing to not look at the elephant in the room. There's a world where you could have ignored me and gotten away without claiming, probably, but you couldn't decide between whether to push back on me or whether to paint me as a lunatic and move on.

Nah

Scums seem to have better chance after tac fake flip

Hime, Apollo would be cleared so even if we get prof and pein we would still be struggling to catch remaining ones
Al was gonna have a night lynch tonight.

Sure Apollo and Hime could deepwolf it a bit but I had faith in the remaining town to figure it out.

The @Apollo chat that I set up with @Lindltaylor didnt have the name mason in it nor was it named after their characters, it was just called permanent chat. I didnt even post Apollos role myself. There were hints that something was off.

Emil

Certified Memelord
also i dont blame ratchet for anything, its actually miserable to be an active player like him waiting for inactive townies in PoE to do something other than be PoE fodder

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
You, pero, ultra and i think reloaded has best ideas. But it wasn't that hard to guess scum in uwu, kiku, me and such (esp me bcs of that fake claim), after that even with POE you guys kept fumbling (speaking town general) bcs you kept arguing amongst yourselves.

We had so many options for the wish, Cultafia and merger where 2 most popular ones
If you guys wished for cultafia then I would have given up lol.

Emil

Certified Memelord
ohhh from what i saw flower didnt get much punishment - no idont think it is acceptable and i was the only giving flower shit for doing it previous you think i just did it on a whim no youre just fucking horrendous at your job and ekko and kobe along with you this game just made it so fucking unbearable to even play to begin with and i knew onii couldnt even find a sub.
we made the game unbearable? bro i put u on mute and lynched a scum and vigged one right after

look at urself lol

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Al was gonna have a night lynch tonight.

Sure Apollo and Hime could deepwolf it a bit but I had faith in the remaining town to figure it out.

The @Apollo chat that I set up with @Lindltaylor didnt have the name mason in it nor was it named after their characters, it was just called permanent chat. I didnt even post Apollos role myself. There were hints that something was off.
Dude I would be up for night Lynch after tac flip

Also, apollo hardpushed tac and hime voted tac at last minute..

No way town would have figured them out before killing remaining poe.

So scums had better chance to win after tac fake flip

:pepecopium:

You got lynched because you played suboptimally. The fact that you would have not claimed as town means nothing to me - you got bagged up and tagged up, simple as. I was suspecting you for throwing wet punches which is why I neighbored you to begin with.

I washed you straight up.
:pepecopium:

>got lynched because i was playing suboptimally when i was town read by majority of the players before that shit show of 'he is not claiming in neighbor chat, how can't he claim to me??? he is scum!! everyone lynch him!!!'
>actual reason why i got lynched was because I didn't claim in a neighbor chat which was the major force behind it, followed by begging every single human to place a vote on me while i was asleep, for me to wake up 1 hour early leading a wagon.

Sure, you got me lynched but not for the reason you mention lmao. It was a brain dead wagon and it lucked out really. Simple as that. I don't think you believe your own words here lol, hell I probably could of avoided the wagon if I woke up early and had few hours before the DP ended. But curse my sleeping schedule lol.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
We understood your frustration because town was cucking you

not that scum was super immune to anything you could do

and now that you have the information that town were cucking you, not scum, you should realize it wasn't scum sided
I disagree - I think the fake flips are egregious here and heavily scum sided. Even if it isn't- it's not much fun to play. When I saw "bastard", it was with the expectation that it would be the usual affair - some misdirection, but not fake flip after fake flip. The flips really hurt solving to be honest, I was losing my mind at how hard the PoE was to solve and no wonder - it was just completely misdirected from the start. Fair play if you people enjoy this sort of thing but I never have, I suppose it's ultimately on me because the warning was there. I'm not annoyed at Fuji, and I don't wish to give him a hard time.

Emil

Certified Memelord
You’d have had to have beat us to the shot lol. Anyway if Town wants to think they were gonna turn around and kill the whole Tac wagon before we could out kill them then so be it lol. I don’t think that was gonna happen/that they were gonna win that race
i think we may kill u all and get burned by last man standing apollo maybe

merges are always a mistake lol. this wud be much more fun if no merge was there

Status
Not open for further replies.