Seatonnes has been moody lately, he's probably just clowning.
Honestly I haven't ignored you because personally I see that as a sign of weakness. I don't like to filter out people who dislike me. If they have a problem with me I'll let them speak and I'll address their points accordingly.
Anything else is cowardly.
I am the same
I don’t ignore people cause to me it is a sign of mental weakness+I’m giving that person power over me as they force me to do something

I’ll never be that kind of person. If i ever do ignore or block accts, they’d have to be bots or ungodly levels of annoying and the most ill do is block for a few days or a week then unblovk

I am the same
I don’t ignore people cause to me it is a sign of mental weakness+I’m giving that person power over me as they force me to do something

I’ll never be that kind of person. If i ever do ignore or block accts, they’d have to be bots or ungodly levels of annoying and the most ill do is block for a few days or a week then unblovk
I'd only block if it's someone like Midnight who's a genuine weirdo creep and basically the worst user on here.
That shit is annoying af
It's just blatant attention seeking and it needs to stop.

I'd only block if it's someone like Midnight who's a genuine weirdo creep and basically the worst user on here.

It's just blatant attention seeking and it needs to stop.
Yeah midnight is a pretty odd person who’s asked me a few….questionable things but who isn’t weird on here? I just let him be and try to not gain his attention

Ngl I find it crazy Seatonnes ignores me because I'm "copying him"
Imagine being so fucking egotistical that you think only you can be an Urouge fan, and only YOU can have a certain opinion. Y'all some pieces of shit man. All of y'all.
Post automatically merged:

God forbid I be nice to you, too. That definitely means you have to try and lash out at me for no reason.

Great now hes bitching about it,dunno why he even cares
It's not that I care, he's just being a man baby for attention, so I addressed it.
I know what you're gonna say. " Drop it, it's not worth it, he's just a random kid online "
Yes. I know that very well. I also know that everyone is prone to immature decisions. But I'm tired of this shit man. It keeps happening to me and it's getting very old and tired. Literally his entire reason to block me is because I agreed with him on something. Apparently, having a mutual opinion is copying someone.
Even you gotta admit that's childish as hell.
But fine. I'll drop it. It doesn't make me any better than him if I go after him for it, as he just wants clout and attention for it.