Status
Not open for further replies.
I was once told by Ratchet that not claiming your character after being asked as town is game throwing

what do you guys think?
Depends on the situation, I personally don't give out information for free so I'd need at least 7-10 votes on me + actual reasoning to claim. But ya depends on the situation, for example we never asked Michelle here to claim character cause she perfectly fine made her point/defended herself even with the amount of votes she had. I'd usually like for ppl to actually try to solve my slot instead of being lazy.

@Underworld Broker since I messed this game up im hosting a small 21 player game over on Fanverse/NF, its Dressrossa One Piece themed.

Got 15 players atm, wouldnt mind a few more. feel free to Join guys :sweat:
I was gonna go afk again from playing games, but my UN really giving away that I like doffy tho right, ur doing that purpose aren't u haha

Depends on the situation, I personally don't give out information for free so I'd need at least 7-10 votes on me + actual reasoning to claim. But ya depends on the situation, for example we never asked Michelle here to claim character cause she perfectly fine made her point/defended herself even with the amount of votes she had. I'd usually like for ppl to actually try to solve my slot instead of being lazy.

I was gonna go afk again from playing games, but my UN really giving away that I like doffy tho right, ur doing that purpose aren't u haha
:catblush: We enjoy seeing you play too much for you to go afk.

Brokie, Prof and co were trying to cult your treestump self.
I begged and begged @Underworld Broker , I wanted you to join chat so I could post

“What made you think you couldn’t be culted just because you were dead?”
LOL, can't have peace from getting culted in almost every game

Prof I was gonna counterclaim u, since when were u under the impression that I'm not aizen?

LOL, can't have peace from getting culted in almost every game

Prof I was gonna counterclaim u, since when were u under the impression that I'm not aizen?
You would have made a perfect confirmed town scum ghost lol. Having you not town reading all our mislynch candidates because they gave you “good vibes” would have been worth it alone lol.

I was glad everyone else was claiming Aizen lmao, it made me just one drop in the ocean of Aizen cosplayers.

You would have made a perfect confirmed town scum ghost lol. Having you not town reading all our mislynch candidates because they gave you “good vibes” would have been worth it alone lol.

I was glad everyone else was claiming Aizen lmao, it made me just one drop in the ocean of Aizen cosplayers.
I wonder how annoying it was that my reasoning was "good vibes :D" and ppl just accepted it as the absolute truth and moved on kek
I lied about the n3 actions from me btw just to get ppl to believe YTWs action submissions LOL

It wouldn't be a bleach game if there's no one claiming aizen or doing aizen memes tbh haha

I wonder how annoying it was that my reasoning was "good vibes :D" and ppl just accepted it as the absolute truth and moved on kek
I lied about the n3 actions from me btw just to get ppl to believe YTWs action submissions LOL
*Broki posts that someone is Town bc of vibes*

Me in thread: *likes post*

Me in scum chat:

And you were dead N3 lmao 💀

*Broki posts that someone is Town bc of vibes*

Me in thread: *likes post*

Me in scum chat:

And you were dead N3 lmao 💀
I kinda wanna see yalls reactions lmao maybe I should check out that discord server.
Al Sama quoted my action claim wondering about it but I just tried to move on and not answer, some things are better left unanswered kek

It wouldn't be a bleach game if there's no one claiming aizen or doing aizen memes tbh haha
People also actually believed you had 3 ultra kills as a dead head.

Status
Not open for further replies.