General ideas for court RP?

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
I created a radiation-based-device, that isolates and manipulates radiation waves to mutate cats into feline humanoids.

I then arm them with steam punks weapons and armor. Fusing the natural curiosity of cats with the chaotic intellect of man, their genius allows them to craft weapons and armor out of general materials.

Their ears are capable of picking up ultra high and low frequencies, and their vocal chords are modified to produce such frequencies as well, allowing them to communicate while hunting without alerting their prey/victims.

We regularly participate in meetings discussing how to take over the world, which generally devolve into orgies.

Select, elite members are capable of regressing to their original feline forms, allowing them to commit grand acts of espionage against society.

Mr. Reloaded

World's worst Mafia player
I created a radiation-based-device, that isolates and manipulates radiation waves to mutate cats into feline humanoids.

I then arm them with steam punks weapons and armor. Fusing the natural curiosity of cats with the chaotic intellect of man, their genius allows them to craft weapons and armor out of general materials.

Their ears are capable of picking up ultra high and low frequencies, and their vocal chords are modified to produce such frequencies as well, allowing them to communicate while hunting without alerting their prey/victims.

We regularly participate in meetings discussing how to take over the world, which generally devolve into orgies.

Select, elite members are capable of regressing to their original feline forms, allowing them to commit grand acts of espionage against society.
I see.

@NikaInParis @Admiral Maynard @Kurozumi Bepo @Kerkovian what do we think of this? :endthis:

Mr. Reloaded

World's worst Mafia player
You are now under arrest, you have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be held against you in the court of law. You have the right to an attorney now and during any future questioning, if you cannot afford an attorney one will be appointed to you.

Do you understand each of these rights I have explained to you?

I think we'll need to be at the top of our game for this one, boss. This black magic ish is nothing to joke with.
Agreed :milaugh:

You are now under arrest, you have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be held against you in the court of law. You have the right to an attorney now and during any future questioning, if you cannot afford an attorney one will be appointed to you.

Do you understand each of these rights I have explained to you?

Agreed :milaugh:
Just like that, CoC got arrested.:kobeha: