Break Week The Anti Zoro cope is the funniest thing ever

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
From Shanks is a Kick boxer to Zoro is only strong because of his blades

Shit be making me laugh every time

What are the most ridiculous Anti Zoro cope you've ever seen?

@Boiroy @nik87 @wys @Seth @Rootbeer @mly90 @kumae @Phoenix D. King
This will continue because people are retarded and Oda doesn't like to thoroughly explain the powers in OP because he thinks he does enough.

As you can see it is not and it gives birth to autists like Jo and etc...

Low Key Zoro fans don't realise that Zoro having AdCoC is the biggest Anti Zoro cope ever.. Yall shooting yourself in the foot a thousand time..
How is that anti zoro cope? Its been established that he has acoc what evidence do you need? No touching? Zoro had no touching against king when he literally used his acoc to free himself from kings sword grip.

Show me a panel where its stated swordsman aren't allowed to use adcoc
It's just accepting context based evidence.. What is a Real Swordsman, someone who put everything in his Blade, The Sword and the user make One, their personality attract each other.. AdCoC is not an On Blade application, its around the Blade.. No Swordsmen on WSS path who respect themselves will use AdCoC because it's not related to the Peak of Swordsmanship..

If you can grasp that my comment and acknowledge it, it will make you a better Zoro fan..

How is that anti zoro cope? Its been established that he has acoc what evidence do you need? No touching? Zoro had no touching against king when he literally used his acoc to free himself from kings sword grip.
" Establish " Big massive quotes..

If that was true Zoro wouldn't have touched on his final attack against King yet he did with Black Haki to cut him down..
It's really simple, don't try to look at other panels to keep justifying your stance..

It's just accepting context based evidence.. What is a Real Swordsman, someone who put everything in his Blade, The Sword and the user make One, their personality attract each other.. AdCoC is not an On Blade application, its around the Blade.. No Swordsmen on WSS path who respect themselves will use AdCoC because it's not related to the Peak of Swordsmanship..

If you can grasp that my comment and acknowledge it, it will make you a better Zoro fan..

" Establish " Big massive quotes..

If that was true Zoro wouldn't have touched on his final attack against King yet he did with Black Haki to cut him down..
It's really simple, don't try to look at other panels to keep justifying your stance..
strongest fishman swordsman put poisons around his blade is he not a swordsman anymore?