General & Others Naruto General

Best Mangekyou Sharingan?

• Total voters

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I've been rereading Naruto lately, partially because of this thread... And Kishimoto really messed the timeline up.

In part 1, Orochimaru left the Akatsuki 7 years ago but that implies 11 year old Itachi scared Orochimaru off? 3 years before the Uchiha massacre? Nagato grew up right in the middle of the 2nd Shinobi War, but is only 3/4 years older than Obito/Kakashi... Who were in the 3rd Shinobi War at ages of 14-ish? A war that apparently had been going on for awhile, given it pushed Konoha to its weakest according to Kakashi gaiden? So there was like 4 years of peace between them?

i guess it's a good thing that Kishi didn't do much world building. Otherwise he'd be tripping over himself if he can barely keep Itachi's age a consistency.
Yeah. Also Kakashi's is all over the place, and that is just some important characters.

Good thing he didn't do an expanded world like One Piece, otherwise Naruto would have had a hidden twin brother who's three years younger than him.

But let's ignore unimportant details like age ~

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Anyone else feel like the Akatsuki was defeated / dealt with too easily? People like Kakuzu, Deidara and Sasori should've had more staying power IMO. Kakuzu is easy to justify escaping alive, Sasori could've been captured and Deidara had no reason to die (like someone else pointed out here I think).
Yeah. Also Kakashi's is all over the place, and that is just some important characters.

Good thing he didn't do an expanded world like One Piece, otherwise Naruto would have had a hidden twin brother who's three years younger than him.

But let's ignore unimportant details like age ~
Is Kakashi's timeline messed up too lmao? I never noticed. I know he has a lot of filler arcs in the later parts of the anime, but I never really delved into those.

We already got the hidden twin in a movie... Menma...

Last edited:
Anyone else feel like the Akatsuki was defeated / dealt with too easily? People like Kakuzu, Deidara and Sasori should've had more staying power IMO. Kakuzu is easy to justify escaping alive, Sasori could've been captured and Deidara had no reason to die (like someone else pointed out here I think).
I think Deidara certainly gave them a run for their money, he was in many battles while still alive, perhaps too many. But then others were killed relatively easily. If he made them too powerful, might have been a bit overkill. The same overkill we later felt in the war :')
Is Kakashi's timeline messed up too lmao? I never noticed. I know he has a lot of filler arcs in the later parts of the anime, but I never really delved into those.

Yeah, I think it is. It's too big of a headache for me to check it thoroughly, but since he was the boy genius he finished stuff early, as opposed to Obito and Rin, so they are not seemingly the same generation. It's a bit vague.

HAHAHAH I was just joking about the twin as a terrible idea.... Had no clue about the actual movie :')

I think Deidara certainly gave them a run for their money, he was in many battles while still alive, perhaps too many. But then others were killed relatively easily. If he made them too powerful, might have been a bit overkill. The same overkill we later felt in the war :')

Yeah, I think it is. It's too big of a headache for me to check it thoroughly, but since he was the boy genius he finished stuff early, as opposed to Obito and Rin, so they are not seemingly the same generation. It's a bit vague.

HAHAHAH I was just joking about the twin as a terrible idea.... Had no clue about the actual movie :')
Deidra is one of my fave of the Akatski

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern

Deidra is one of my fave of the Akatski
And I thought I was the only Deidara fan in this forum:pepehands::pepehands::pepehands:

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony

Sasori, sure. He got taken out in the first arc of part 2. His hype suggests he could’ve done more. But I still appreciate him for giving Sakura her best showing.

Kakuzu and Deidara I sort of understand why they had to go. They were build as stepping stones for Naruto and Sasuke to leap over in anticipation of their primary Akatsuki battles; being Nagato and Itachi respectively.

Really, I wish Konan got to do more. She was one of the original members, yet her inclusion felt like an afterthought, and served more of a handmaid role for Nagato. She should’ve had a fight against someone before confronting Obito.

Really, I wish Konan got to do more. She was one of the original members, yet her inclusion felt like an afterthought, and served more of a handmaid role for Nagato. She should’ve had a fight against someone before confronting Obito.
I think this again boils down to women being the tender bystanders. One could argue even that Nagato didn't want her to have to dirty her hands. But her last stand against Obito was magnificent, loved it.

In fact, one thing did bother me. Hidan was gotten rid of too easily (apparently he ain't even dead), despite the plan against him being brilliant. I'm a bit on the fence about Shikamaru managing to use a syringe at such accuracy and speed.

Hidan and Kakuzu could have been used better, and had more character growth. They're a fantastic pair, more chemistry in 5 minutes than most of the good side teams had. Their first fight against Leaf was The One.

He is. Atleast this is what i heard of. There was a databook or something for Naruto where it was said that Hidan Needs to do the ritual to be immortal. But because he was burried he couldn't do them anymore and died later on.
Well, the thing is he should be slowly dying from hunger (????). But he wasn't reanimated because he was still probably alive, and Kakuzu noted this (which just goes to show he actually cared ~). This is how I understood it at least.