I just came from Youtube and Jesus... All videos clickbait about Garp, Garp stronk, Garp supremacy... Holy fuck, there are anyone here who didn't know this!? Fucking Oda just told it at the beginning of the story and we had a lot of foreshadowing about it.

Fucking youtubers, do cool theories about Kurohige's plans!!!

I just came from Youtube and Jesus... All videos clickbait about Garp, Garp stronk, Garp supremacy... Holy fuck, there are anyone here who didn't know this!? Fucking Oda just told it at the beginning of the story and we had a lot of foreshadowing about it.

Fucking youtubers, do cool theories about Kurohige's plans!!!
To me its like a deja vu to when 1053 came out. 1 month of people riding Aramaki HARD because he defeated some fodder and injured commanders(though I admit even I was hyped for him back then). I just wonder if they will dump Garp like they did with green bull if he loses this battle

To me its like a deja vu to when 1053 came out. 1 month of people riding Aramaki HARD because he defeated some fodder and injured commanders(though I admit even I was hyped for him back then). I just wonder if they will dump Garp like they did with green bull if he loses this battle
Garp will tottally take a huge L here.
Post automatically merged:

I think he will end up swapping places with Koby as the prisoner.