Speculations Weakness of gear 5

G4 might be immune to Fire, but every other Forms have taken damage against heat.

Even if we remove charred part , luffy was taking damage just by holding kaido in the final stance.
Nobody ever said "immune" except you lol, not being immune to something =/= having a weakness to it, otherwise almost every character in the verse has a "weakness" to almost everything.

Luffy didn't really laughing when he was landing BG against Kaido though.

Anyway, I think G5 works on emotions. Teach could make G5 Luffy cries/sad by killing one of his friends, but that emotion will turn into rage which will boost G5 Luffy more.

Evenly? Lol, Lucci was negged without him landing a hit and without haki.
they clashed fists.
g5 should have punched through lucci's fist and arm, awakening or not, even haki or not.
nikka wants to have fun, this is long form O D A where luffy had to be told off by zolo in punk hazard for having fun when the game is life or death.

they clashed fists.
g5 should have punched through lucci's fist and arm, awakening or not, even haki or not.
nikka wants to have fun, this is long form O D A where luffy had to be told off by zolo in punk hazard for having fun when the game is life or death.
Clashing fist is all you saw? Lol, you missed the panels where Luffy negged him without effort leading to Lucci fainting.

Clashing fist is all you saw? Lol, you missed the panels where Luffy negged him without effort leading to Lucci fainting.
if g5 is god tier and it's been seen on panel playing jump rope with kaiderp's dragon form, then wtf makes you think lucci get's away with even clashing fists and his fist and arm don't get rubberised with luffy's fist going through his whole anatomy?
i'm all for entertaining the idea that g5 isn't all that, but you're out here insisting that only the last panel of the fight is the fight.
lucci still walking after that panel though. he only got taken out by stussy in the end.

i don't give enough of a fuck to cut out just the relevant panels.
but observe
the fists clash evenly.
nikka is letting the clash happen, allowing the interaction, because it is more fun to do so, rather than to bury lucci in one hit which is what should happen. there's even a big ass goofy smile on luffy's face.
g5 go brrrrrr though, motorboard people's brains. must tickle or something.
can't see panels. unless it's money shot.
present some depth to your analysis, my time here is too fleeting to have such vacuous back and forths.
or in your world is lucci genuinely able to clash fists with g5 and not have a medical emergency?

lemme guess, it's for exposition, cause vegaspunk is watching the fight and talking?
hombre pls. the fighters are not putting on a display for his lecture, it's a fight, the difficulty is in getting nikka to grasp the gravity of the situation.
luffy still has to do his beyblade and pacman homage's by this point. and he did those after sentomaru got finger banged, still not taking shit seriously. laughing through most of it. he's actually lucky that zolo was asleep for all of it he would have scolded him.