JJK 220 Spoiler

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Spoilers :

Title: Self Binding, Self Purification Gojo's Prison Realm on cover & a player panel shows 309 points, which belongs to "SUGURU GETO"

It's Kenjaku conversing with his Kogane. He asks to close entry of new players into CG. But its rejected. Kenny says Tengen's barrier are essential to suppress birth of curses. And of them, there are 4 main JOUKAI which enhances accuracy of barrier ct

The 4 Joukais which are meant to enhance the precision of Barrier technique are:
1. Imperial Palace 2. Star Corridor under Jujutsu High 3. Yamakuni-no-misaki joukai 4. Hidareizan-joukai

Kenny says CG is a BONKAI made using Tengen's Joukai barriers as base. Even tho there's no Game master, Tengen could be deemed as one. After Shibuya incident, if Tengen's Joukais were released then CG would have ended & messing up with Kenjaku's plans

Kenny says the reason Tengen's Joukais weren't released, "But if it wasn't for these joukai, they(Sorcerers) will need to restart the know-how of how to fight curses and use barrier techniques from 1000 years ago" ★ BONKAI ~ A barrier superior than Tengen'n Joukai

Kenny then threatens Kogane to listen to him & close the entry of new players into CG or else he will forcefully end CG by destroying Tengen's barriers which serves as base to CG, which is possible cuz he has Tengen now

Kenny explains to Tengen that he's making a bug on purpose. Kogane would choose the option which would make CG everlasting. It finally gives up & makes the rule which bans the entry of new players in CG from 9:09pm, 18th November 2018

Kenny makes Kogane add another rule. He says "End CG when all players except Geto & Megumi dies". Tengen asks why isn't Kenny just demolishing Joukai & end CG. To which Kenny replies he needs those Joukai barriers to merge Tengen

MUMMY SUKUNA!?!?!?!?!? Kenny says he's gonna take this to Sukuna as souvenir lmaooo

Scene switches. We now see Ui Ui talking with Maki. They discuss abt how Kenjaku can end CG if he eliminates everyone except Sukuna. Maki says in other words they can end CG if they beat Kenny & Sukuna. To which Ui Ui says, "you say it with ease"

HANA KURUSU IS ALIVE!!! Yuji's friend Amai saved her!! She's being treated by Shoko & Yuta arrives!! He apologizes for rushing in & says Hana can't engage in battles anymore.

Yuta asks if Angel can switch vessels but it replies it can't. Angel explains why many Sorcerers including itself joined Kenny's plan was because no one knew how to become Cursed object after death but Sukuna was different & somehow succeeded.

We then switch to Amai reflecting on his wrong doings. Yuji Thanks Amai for saving Hana. Amai then asks now that Sukuna isn't inside Yuji, can he fight!? Yui replies, "Doesn't matters cuz i never got help from him(Sukuna) anyway

Yuji says Shoko informed him that he's like a cursed object now, which is dipped in cursed energy of Sukuna. Yuji further also says, "I WILL EAT ANYTHING TO KILL HIM" Yuji then joins Yuta, Maki, Choso, Hakari,Kashimo, Kirara, Momo, Miwa

Choso handovers Yuji a book from Yuki!! It's a study report Yuki made on Back Gate of Prision Realm. Yuji: Thanks Choso: It's alright Yuji: No about the brothers Choso: it's okay Choso: If they can live in you that's fine

Shoko remembers when Gojo once said he won't let anyone be alone. Shoko says, "I was there, what did you mean by alone, stupid. There are many around. These great guys are waiting for your return. COME BACK, GOJO" No Break Next Week!!

@Light D Lamperouge @NikaInParis @Seth @Ven437 @Wuuuke @Akai2 @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @kom5 @Dark Admiral @Courier @MUUGEN @ZoroMazino @MonsterKaido @Worst @MonochromeYoru @matt245 @FreezyBreeze @notAfanboy @Enzo @NAMELESS @wordy @Luffy is the mc @Jorden625 @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Yoru @Mr.9000

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
Someone ping me up when Gojo is Released
Gojo whack
Post automatically merged:

Yuji is a curse object now and full of Sukuna energy

He will break faces soon
given he can now essentially (if possible) create his own CE/CT will it be gravity type based like his mom/Yuki?

or will he have adapted to shrine given he was able to tank the first couple of blows - I also have been wondering if he ranked the first attack given his body might be a counter or he is future CT is the perfect counter to Shrine where Sukuna will be forced to rely on 10s

Last edited:
Spoilers :

Title: Self Binding, Self Purification Gojo's Prison Realm on cover & a player panel shows 309 points, which belongs to "SUGURU GETO"

It's Kenjaku conversing with his Kogane. He asks to close entry of new players into CG. But its rejected. Kenny says Tengen's barrier are essential to suppress birth of curses. And of them, there are 4 main JOUKAI which enhances accuracy of barrier ct

The 4 Joukais which are meant to enhance the precision of Barrier technique are:
1. Imperial Palace 2. Star Corridor under Jujutsu High 3. Yamakuni-no-misaki joukai 4. Hidareizan-joukai

Kenny says CG is a BONKAI made using Tengen's Joukai barriers as base. Even tho there's no Game master, Tengen could be deemed as one. After Shibuya incident, if Tengen's Joukais were released then CG would have ended & messing up with Kenjaku's plans

Kenny says the reason Tengen's Joukais weren't released, "But if it wasn't for these joukai, they(Sorcerers) will need to restart the know-how of how to fight curses and use barrier techniques from 1000 years ago" ★ BONKAI ~ A barrier superior than Tengen'n Joukai

Kenny then threatens Kogane to listen to him & close the entry of new players into CG or else he will forcefully end CG by destroying Tengen's barriers which serves as base to CG, which is possible cuz he has Tengen now

Kenny explains to Tengen that he's making a bug on purpose. Kogane would choose the option which would make CG everlasting. It finally gives up & makes the rule which bans the entry of new players in CG from 9:09pm, 18th November 2018

Kenny makes Kogane add another rule. He says "End CG when all players except Geto & Megumi dies". Tengen asks why isn't Kenny just demolishing Joukai & end CG. To which Kenny replies he needs those Joukai barriers to merge Tengen

MUMMY SUKUNA!?!?!?!?!? Kenny says he's gonna take this to Sukuna as souvenir lmaooo

Scene switches. We now see Ui Ui talking with Maki. They discuss abt how Kenjaku can end CG if he eliminates everyone except Sukuna. Maki says in other words they can end CG if they beat Kenny & Sukuna. To which Ui Ui says, "you say it with ease"

HANA KURUSU IS ALIVE!!! Yuji's friend Amai saved her!! She's being treated by Shoko & Yuta arrives!! He apologizes for rushing in & says Hana can't engage in battles anymore.

Yuta asks if Angel can switch vessels but it replies it can't. Angel explains why many Sorcerers including itself joined Kenny's plan was because no one knew how to become Cursed object after death but Sukuna was different & somehow succeeded.

We then switch to Amai reflecting on his wrong doings. Yuji Thanks Amai for saving Hana. Amai then asks now that Sukuna isn't inside Yuji, can he fight!? Yui replies, "Doesn't matters cuz i never got help from him(Sukuna) anyway

Yuji says Shoko informed him that he's like a cursed object now, which is dipped in cursed energy of Sukuna. Yuji further also says, "I WILL EAT ANYTHING TO KILL HIM" Yuji then joins Yuta, Maki, Choso, Hakari,Kashimo, Kirara, Momo, Miwa

Choso handovers Yuji a book from Yuki!! It's a study report Yuki made on Back Gate of Prision Realm. Yuji: Thanks Choso: It's alright Yuji: No about the brothers Choso: it's okay Choso: If they can live in you that's fine

Shoko remembers when Gojo once said he won't let anyone be alone. Shoko says, "I was there, what did you mean by alone, stupid. There are many around. These great guys are waiting for your return. COME BACK, GOJO" No Break Next Week!!

Still going

@Light D Lamperouge @NikaInParis @Seth @Ven437 @Wuuuke @Akai2 @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @kom5 @Dark Admiral @Courier @MUUGEN @ZoroMazino @MonsterKaido @Worst @MonochromeYoru @matt245 @FreezyBreeze @notAfanboy @Enzo @NAMELESS @wordy @Luffy is the mc @Jorden625 @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Yoru @Mr.9000
next time NEVER use this font :whitepress:

and also where the panels?

First of all, I am glad that Yuji didnt join the "messed up face squad".

Fire chapter, I never thought moving away from Sukuna will be this good.

Kenjaku is leaving no other option for sorcerers except to fight Sukuna and himself.

Options that I can think of;
- Tengen releases the barrier (resulting in more curses?). Releasing the barrier also means Kenjaku cant merge with Tengen?
- Protags learn the barrier techniques (Not possible, I guess)
- Kill Sukuna and Kenjaku
Now I think Kenjaku is a gambler, not like Aizen. He is an opportunist.

I am excited for Yuta vs Sukuna.
He called Yorozu one trick pony. I wonder how Sukuna will react to Yuta's CT!

I liked how Yuji is accepting the reality, sad and confident at the same time. 10/10 for characterization.

In next chapter we may see Sukuna and Kenjaku interaction. Kenjaku may explain why he cant end the CG. Sukuna may not like this, hence the souvenir (?).

Wuwutsu Waisen is back :finally: