LMAO

Nah I intended you, @Nekomamushi and @Debanv to have been negged by Lance after attempting to get to spoilers. Even tho I know in OP these guards were negged by Luffy.

I just learned about that thread like a few days ago lol
I just looked up some names on the who replies. I hope you weren't offended or anything. I can remove your name if you like.

Believe me, I wish I was making it up :shame:
Lmfao @CoC: Color of Clowns is down really bad :suresure:

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
If you have bigger furrys that CoC on your discord friend list, I think it might be time you get new discord friends :noo:
I will never exchange them, they pay me great amount of cash for commissions:endthis:

They and self shippers bring me the most money this days (I still have so much to make for them and for one simple person with cash)

wtf is going on in this damn place?!?! ANYWHOOOO...... ZORO >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>JIMBE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> L4NJI :cheers:

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
wtf is going on in this damn place?!?! ANYWHOOOO...... ZORO >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>JIMBE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> L4NJI :cheers:
How dare you put jinbe so low?

D

Deleted member 83

:moonwalk:Fiends vs Providers Chapter 8:moonwalk:

I had the final chapter planned after Chapter 7 before going on hiatus. Thought I’d try this weekend, but I woke up to @AL sama becoming admin :risitameh: Which is something the 3 year old in me can’t ignore :risiup:

Hence, this is the PENULTIMATE chapter! Hopefully, I'll get to edit the final chapter next weekend or
the one after that before going on hiatus again :risicheck:

To understand the reference in the first half of the chapter :luchosop:

NEW CHAPTER YESSSSSS
also AL is an admin now??????? And I learn that from a meme post:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
NEW CHAPTER YESSSSSS
also AL is an admin now??????? And I learn that from a meme post:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:
I was gonna edit the final chapter today, but I woke up to Al becoming admin and couldn't help myself. Also, I always wanted to meme Lance using watermarks on his summary :milaugh:
Post automatically merged:

Neko will come back!!!!

:lunazing::zehaha::strawhatock::shocking::optimistic:
Nobody dies in F v P :optimistic: