I do , and im a fan of coherent events not 1 chapter in marijeos the other in the revolutionary army the other on alabasta , it makes my head boil. I want the arc to end quickly so that oda explores the outside world in peace 🕊️
I just hope we get one arc similar to Thriller Bark again.Just the straw hats having to team up to take down a big enemy by themselves.
Post automatically merged:

Arlong was one of the best villains. Its sad that Oda didnt mention him again besides Jinbe's flashback.
Arlong Park arc was the moment i got hooked to One Piece.

Woke is such a stupid word

What does it even mean?

Some dude wakes up after sleeping for 8 hours and says “I woke!” and a mob of angry politicians swarm his door…

”WHY ARE YOU GUYS HERE?!”

”WE HEARD YOU WOKE!!! 😡😡😡”

I like the original definition of the word. :lusalty:
Left: "We want human rights!"
Woke: "You can’t dress as a Mexican for Halloween because of cultural appropriation! Btw my friends pronouns are wolf/them and now I’m gonna drink my Starbucks coffee and yell at other people."

Arlong park arc alongside with Zoro vs Mihawk at Baratie, and Mihawk visiting Shanks were the three moments that got me hooked.

Its funny that i thought it would resolve quickly and here we are 21 years later and still know next to nothing for these two.
yeah,i wish Oda wraps this up in 3-5 years.No need to introduce too many new characters,just develop all remaining plot points in a good pace and we should get a decent ending for this manga.He can do spin offs if he wants to extend the OP verse and milk money.

Last edited:
🤣🤣🤣
Only users I follow can post on my wall.

I tagged him.
But I wasn't following him therefore he couldn't reply.

He told me in the waiting room that he can't post on my wall.
I kept tagging him on my wall, asking him if he can reply now.

Then I followed him so he can reply.
Then he replied. And I deleted his post.

It's a callback to seatonnes deleting Harashima's post on his wall.