CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
yeah lol this is one of the trickiest things about blackbeard. yes he takes double damage. yes he gets hit by everything because he cant phase through it w logia powers. people still arent beating him and he keeps standing back up like nothing happened lol. his actual durability must be insane
He actually reminds me of Zoro in that regard. Blackbeard takes ridiculous damage, looks half dead, then gets up and destroys you.

It's part of the reason I think he's had a Mythical Zoan all this time, that lets him eat Three Fruits; his durability makes way more sense if he ate a Fruit that gives him advanced durability already.

Would be cool if it's just Blackbeard's raw grit, though, and he's taking these huge attacks with double damage and still surviving.

Fun fact: the only hit Blackbeard has taken that would have actually killed him without outside intervention was from this guy:

oh yeah, lots of sirens have wings and fish features.

imo, Lafitte's wings could also come from him being part of a sky race.
Yeah that's why I am always sceptical, he has hypnosis, he has wings so if put 2 and 2 together he could have some kind of siren zoan from greek mythology or whatever.

But if hypnosis or wings aren't part of his powers things chance for some weird paramecia perhaps too. Wing wing paramecia transform his limbs into any form of wings, while hypnosis a technique developed of his own or some weird shit like that.