Would Luffy in base using only haki win against the flaming bagua, yes or no?
Yes, because at that point he would follow a power and fighting style structure similarly to characters of Garp and Roger, and story would demand him to be strong enough to do that without any df.

While even with his df he required the advanced haki he learned thorough the entire Wano arc in order to beat that attack, with difficulties.

I didn't know this was katakuri

How does Kuzan beating injured Cracker (worried about pudding and Brulee) with Van Agur help hype Admirals above BM or even downplays Katakuri?

I think it is time I start defending Admirals again since you guys can't do it
Nice try Ndule. You're just searching for a way out to jump Big memes ship which is ironic because her ship crashed 4 years ago and is already at the oceans floor.

Kuzan neg diffed someone with Kat's rank. If Kuzan one shots Cracker he two shots Lataluri.

Now go on and create account Nr.8. You've never managed to defend a single character evident by the fact how often you fled the forum and then came back.

CoC or not wouldn't change anything. BM can't touch Kizaru. She's fodder to him.

Kizaru fights monsters like Old Rayleigh who himself shits on Meme. Katakuri dies as collateral damage when Kizaru fights.
That's why he need cheapshots to dominate Marco

Old Ray shits on who? The same Rayleigh that ran away from young Cracker 26+ years ago and couldnt beat young Vista?

One piece -1081 (Anarchy)
-Mariejoeis is completely destroyed.
-Outside the Castle
-Young gorosei and Bald gorosei are heavily Injured,Akainu is unconscious.
-Bald gorosei say how is this even possible.
-we see that a huge number of celestial dragon have been crucified in the garden of mariejoeis.
-Now we go the throne room.
-The other 2 gorosei are lying there with blade
still impaled on them. They seem dead
-We see a shadow sitting on the throne. He is holding a silhouette of head with eyes similar to im.