Yeah you can go check my profile where I explicitly predicted every Admiral will have CoC. I also predicted it in @Lord Evil ’s thread, and I created a thread explaining why both Fujitora and Ryokugyu have CoC. You can find all of this on WorstGen.

To be clear fuck CoC but every Admiral will have it and I know Yonko fans will hate that lol.
Hmm

The only admiral that won't have COc is GB
Fuji 50/50

If Old Ray shits on BM, Roger wouldn’t have needed to sneak

Use your brain for once pls

Lizaru i literally a butler

Kizaru respects hierarchy.

Kaido once was also a subordinate.
CoC is apparently something you get at birth.

You act like CoC is a living thing and can't choose Kizaru because somehow he can't have CoC when he is born, because he will be a "butler".

Nonsense.

Yeah I didn't know Rayleigh was gold medalist and captain of the crew

You do realise BM is also legend? Lol even Buggy is legendary pirate
Being legend isn't a huge feat for top tiers

:milaugh:Roger ran away from BM.
You have no knowledge about the series you're reading. Old Rayleigh's reputation is superior to the Yonkou confirmed by Sanji and Nami who knew exactly who Ray was but had no idea what a Yonkou is.

Feat wise, Old Ray has shown superior observation Haki armament Haki feats, don't make me bring them out.

BM is a nobody when compared to Ray's name.

I'm not gonna listen to your stupid wank
Manga fact : Rayleigh and Roger ran away from BM and Katakuri
BM never admitted she'd lose to Roger.
Stop responding to me then.

Manga fact: Katakuri is a loser who wasn't worthy to be name dropped in the newspaper after Luffy whooped his ass. BM was turned into a clown by Roger, the laughing stock of the new world.

I remember BM crying like a bitch because in her final moments she realised she lived an empty life.

:milaugh: