Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait a minute. Kuzan is an official member of the Blackbeard pirates

Didn’t Oda make a direct statement powerscaling the Blackbeard pirates

Oda was asked about this color spread

D: Hello, Odacchi! Looking at the cover page of Chapter 1031, it seems like Bepo is the No. 2 of the Heart Pirates, right!? I was surprised because I thought that Penguin, Shachi, and Bepo were all tied for No. 2! Are you saying that Bepo (with Sulong?) is the strongest between them? P.N. Pudding-ya

O: That cover, huh? Similar to Zoro, not all of those characters have the title of first mate. I selected the No. 2s as I saw fit. Usually, Shachi and Penguin are more dependable, but those two—who have seen Bepo's Sulong form—are no match for Bepo in terms of fighting power...! I acknowledge him.

SHIRYU > AOKIJI CONFIRMED

When the man marked by flames was first mentioned it seemed that Robin and Law had heard of him before. Since we have a good reason to believe this is Saul then Dragon and Garp might be working together.

Kuzan fakes Saul’s death and goes undercover working for Dragon. D clan member working against the world government for their vile actions fit.

Garp knows and works with Kuzan. Law knows about ever
Ummm . ..
How Blackbeard knew of Saul?
Can’t remember if it was Kid or Killer or both but they along with Robin and Law seemed to have heard of the man marked by flames. Wouldn’t surprise me if Sauls been working undercover in the underworld and people know him by this moniker

Wait a minute. Kuzan is an official member of the Blackbeard pirates

Didn’t Oda make a direct statement powerscaling the Blackbeard pirates

Oda was asked about this color spread

D: Hello, Odacchi! Looking at the cover page of Chapter 1031, it seems like Bepo is the No. 2 of the Heart Pirates, right!? I was surprised because I thought that Penguin, Shachi, and Bepo were all tied for No. 2! Are you saying that Bepo (with Sulong?) is the strongest between them? P.N. Pudding-ya

O: That cover, huh? Similar to Zoro, not all of those characters have the title of first mate. I selected the No. 2s as I saw fit. Usually, Shachi and Penguin are more dependable, but those two—who have seen Bepo's Sulong form—are no match for Bepo in terms of fighting power...! I acknowledge him.
Kuzan is no.3 in Blackbeards crew

Status
Not open for further replies.