Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am guessing we'll find the One Piece and it will ignore a world wide war where Carrot, Yamato, Momo and others make a grand return as grand allies against the WG.
This is tottally what is going to happen.But the grand fleet+straw hats+minks-pirates-samurai-sun pirates-germa and other allies won't cut it.Luffy needs to create the biggest pirate alliance ever.I want to see a chapter similar to Pirates of The Caribbean 3 where famous pirates allie themselves to take on the Marines.

Why everyone actin surprised? Old ill wounded WB folded Admirals and many vice admirals and BB before going down, another Legend ie The Hero Garp wasn't going to go down easy either. It's going to be depicted as unfair tricky battle with Garp taking one for the team for Aokiji secret goal, or BB entire crew managing to put him down in end.

Also lol @fools trying to place Shiryuu above Aokiji.

After Last chap Garp feat
Every where i see a post regarding that chapter on several social media plafroms, all comments flooded with Garp would murder Akainu on MF etc..
Now the guy who push Akainu to extrem diff look pretty bad against an even older Garp
I can't imagine the fandom reaction again.

Garp is destroying the Admiral fandom and left makes bad name as ususal. That's your enemy.....
:beckmoji:

If Law is alive what BB is going to do with him?

Any guesses?

If York can use a DF, that would be suitable DF for York, perhaps York can make green blood version of Ope DF, and no need to sacrifice his life for immortality?
BB will keep him hostage until he figures out a way to hipnotize Law so he performs that surgery.

Status
Not open for further replies.