Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Law being defeated but alive and looking good in a loss was obvious, he has always been far more important than Kid. Not a bad look for Law at all, especially considering he got jumped, and he's obviously going to escape.

Also, hey, look at that. An Admiral as a subordinate to a Yonko. Because they're not as strong as the Yonko. Now who in their right mind (but an actually objective, non fanboy, non powerscaling loser) could have ever seen that coming?

Luffy's rivalZzZz
B-but they BBBEADD A YONGOO
B- but they are gonna split the sky/push to high diff if not extreme diff etc

Lmao
I don't even want to be pitiless with them because I actually like them a lot and I like Killer as well

But damn the amount of bullshit that was claimed was abysmal

Hope now it is definitely clear that barely extreme diffing, with more a BFR than an actual win by KO, in 2 vs 1 against the least competent top tier of all (find me a top tier as unskilled as Big Mom), and needing massive PIS etc
DOES NOT MAKE YOU TOP TIERS AT ALL

And damn...
Garp is one of my favorite characters
I have always defended him
Yeah, he is the Marine rival of Roger
And with rival I don't mean like Kid for Luffy lol
But real rivals who fight on par in battles to the death

This is old Garp almost 80 years old
Imagine the guy in his prime

If the leakers are seriously hyping Garp and then he got frozen by Aokiji what is the point

Why would you even hype up Garp

these guys are the biggest morons ever. Simply no fun in reading OP when you can’t even comment the truth about what happens on a fucking page

And to think we had people actually saying that not only would the Straw Hats lose to Kizaru and co. again like in Sabaody, but Luffy alone wouldn't be enough for Kizaru :gokulaugh:

Kizaru is getting packed up Looney Tunes-style soon, and I will be there for it no matter what
It make no sense that luffy can't handled Kizaru on his own even if it's a hard fight .
You got to be reading the wrong manga if you think other wise.

Luffy's rivalZzZz
B-but they BBBEADD A YONGOO
B- but they are gonna split the sky/push to high diff if not extreme diff etc

Lmao
I don't even want to be pitiless with them because I actually like them a lot and I like Killer as well

But damn the amount of bullshit that was claimed was abysmal

Hope now it is definitely clear that barely extreme diffing, with more a BFR than an actual win by KO, in 2 vs 1 against the least competent top tier of all (find me a top tier as unskilled as Big Mom), and needing massive PIS etc
DOES NOT MAKE YOU TOP TIERS AT ALL

And damn...
Garp is one of my favorite characters
I have always defended him
Yeah, he is the Marine rival of Roger
And with rival I don't mean like Kid for Luffy lol
But real rivals who fight on par in battles to the death

This is old Garp almost 80 years old
Imagine the guy in his prime
All I read was law feats still above zolos and I can’t read

S

Sasaki Kojirō

When kaido stepped on kinemon it didnt seem to hurt much. Even speed tanks kaidos attacks. Im sure garp and aokiji would be fine.
Kaidou killed the One Piece protagonist with a blunt blow, the protagonist who simply resists blunt blows, Aokiji and Garp cannot even dream of such a feat.

Can you imagine what a killing blow to someone with superior resistance to blunt blows would do if it landed on an ordinary flesh-and-blood human? LMAO.

Roaring Bagua is killing everyone, even your crying.

Status
Not open for further replies.