Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, 7 years ago when people only read fan translations, Jack’s intro title had “Right hand man”

Of course weeks later the Viz came out and did not have that statement in Jack’s title but 7 years ago no one read the viz

So yes it was NEVER that and it was ALWAYS a mistranslation

it’s fine if you don’t believe it… It’ll remain a fact whether you believe it or not
What you say will never be true because hes called like that in the viz version and others, so u are just wrong and making up shit to make a point.

DC means shit to a swordsman, they go for lethality. Shanks attacked Kid not the ship.
Lethality? I haven't seen the lethality when Kamusari bounced off of Kid's skin without as much as nicking him, was the scrap metal that Shanks had to cut through that tough ? I doubt that.

Garp did damage to Fodders, you have no wiggle room here.
I absolutely do. The attack wasn't specifically aimed at anyone.

youre checking AOE, Shanks rules.
And if you're checking DC, Garp rules. Why doesn't DC mean anything yet range does lol?

How is Garp supposed to generate lethality with a fist ?

This was Garps Hype chapter, thats all.
Still fail to see where Garp > Shanks is implied.
I never once said Garp > Shanks in a fight. I believe Galaxy impact is a superior Adv CoC attack than Shanks's Kamusari, that's that.

I have Shanks beating Old Garp pretty convincingly

Those little punches that break some small buildings? That doesn't seem incredible next to Kaidou's enraged swings at the CP-0 agent, as much as Kaidou needs the CP-0 agent's help, Luffy's resistance does not change if he is distracted, Kaidou's attack AP was enough to kill him, you can say that Kaidou had help in landing the attack but that doesn't change the chariot's course. LOL
Garps fists of love were breaking luffys df power preskip. Luffy was never immune to garps blunt punches. Not even the love taps. Galaxy impact would make gear 5 shit blood, let alone gear 4. Garp dick slapped kaidos idol back in god valley. Garp>big moms equal.

Status
Not open for further replies.