Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The enraged Garp, leaping from airships and performing a named attack, can't match one or two swings from an actively angry Kaido, who made an enormously massive trail surpassing the dimensions of an island easily and making it tremble from end to end. Garp's attack only destroyed a few buildings. It was said by Green Bull that the heat breath of a Momonosuke who was still learning to use his powers had the capacity to burn down an entire city, and they don't even come close to the versions that Kaido can perform. LOL

Now I see why the entire old generation was used as hyper propulsion material for Kaido.

It's worth mentioning that Hachinosu is small as fuck.

Garp's Haoshoku trails barely surpass the buildings of a small town, while Kaidou's completely surpasses the diameter of an island and the curious thing is that we don't even see the end of it.

Garp's attack looks cool and all, but I doubt it has more damage output or attack power than the Over King Kong weapon that Kaido handled easily. It's worth noting that Kaido was already showing signs of fatigue/exhaustion when he did that.

Note that these buildings are even smaller than the mountains located at the top of Onigashima.

Now notice that Garp's trails/rays barely surpass these small buildings.

Now open your eyes wide and notice that Kaidou's lightning trails here make the hills located at the top of Onigashima and the island itself look like child's play compared to the size of these lightning bolts.

"Biggest Haoshoku feat" is so dull that it's like watching a comedy show without jokes.

I see. It seems like you're saying that Oda cares so much about Garp's strength that he has been repeatedly spitting in his face by stating that Kaidou is stronger than him, whether it be in his prime or in his old age. The fact is, at any time and on any day, Kaidou would beat Garp.
Garp giggled when he did his attack. While kaido was fully transformed and bloodlusted. Garps CoC veins didnt even come from his fist. That shit erupted from the ground, we have never seen anything like that before. True pioneer.

Big moms twin couldn't kill a single scabbard or supernova. Couldn't even kill gifter speed. Truly pathetic.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
So old, officially retired Garp had the upper hand against Yonko commander and 10th captain of the Blackbeard pirates, Akainu's equal Aokiji.

:pepecafe:

@MarineHQ @Elder Lee Hung @Extravlad @Erkan12 @Seraphoenix @Red Admiral @ConquistadoR
Garp> Aokiji and Akainu due to them being nearly equal. Garp> Blackbeard because he ran away from Akainu.
Garp really wasnt joking when he told Sengoku to hold him or he'd kill Akainu.
And Akainu is the guy that lots of people were putting into the top 3 of the verse...

I was saying the whole time that Akainu aint that guy but nobody believed me...
I also said that Garp aint that guy either and Shiryu would clap him.
But Garp may have been the Zoro-wannabe of the old gen, Demon that hunted pirates. :pepecafe:

Status
Not open for further replies.