Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where was this set up? Where did Law's or Kid's subordinates had any 1v1s in their crews encounters?

Fodders are fodders.
We littersly see laws crew defending him from van algur attacks.

We literally see laws crew folding the fodder bb pirates when they got under water.

Kids crew is simply trash.

All current sword members together claps either of kidds pr laws crew

Believe me, the Spoiler dudes are always full of shit when its about bias. And the Garp bias is insane.

I will put my hand in the fire for saying that Kuzan will not get his ass beaten. At worst he will be holding back and Garp may land some blows (which surely wont damage him temporarily).

In an all out fight Kuzan would high diff Garp, Oda knows it.

My man, keep moving forward. LOL.

I'm not a Garp hater, I just like to speak the facts accurately. Is Garp's attack causing any damage to Kaidou? Yes, okay, but it's comparable to the Over King Kon Gun, which Kaidou ate like a spoonful of honey - very sweet and fluffy.
Defending garp isnt even part of my agenda. Im not even sure how I got here. I was suppose to be defending aokiji but shit got out of hand.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Kuzan appears and will finally show his strength.
Oda, with the chapter title giving an "L" to Luzan: "The Tenth Subordinate of Blackbeard."

Kaidou finally gets serious and will show his strength:
Oda, with the chapter title giving an enormous "W" to Waido: "The Island of the Strongest/Powerful in the World."

There are levels even for the chapter titles. :goyea:

Status
Not open for further replies.