Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
4 second ago you literally said it's Aokiji that's fighting garp but he is holding back. Now you are saying that it's not Aokiji and It's Devon.

Come on man you clearly are being biased here. To me it looks like you just want to make it so that Garp looks bad.
Oh no you're the one confused..

I never said it's Aokiji, if it was Aokiji he would match Garp in power which is not what's happening..
Aokiji would be smarter than just let himself get dominated by Garp in a fake bout..

Why is Ray being slandered?
He made BB run away while Garp will lose to BB's subordinate.
Haven't seen any slander but we have a nice line of comparison between the two now.

- Old retired Rayleigh vs an Admiral
Neither being able to get shots in

- Old retired Garp vs an Admiral
Garp did not defeat Aokiji, but Garp had the upper hand in the battle, meaning Aokiji's got his ass beaten, but he was not defeated
:kayneshrug:

Big Mom not using Adv. CoC in Wano is infuriating after looking at other top tier in action. Her attack power seems to be the lowest of Kaido, Shanks, Garp so far. Oda made her look bad in Wano.
True that. Her AP seems lacking in comparison and despite having advCoC she only used it once, I understand she is focused more on DF abilities, but completely ignoring haki was not a smart move by Oda as if he badly wanted to make her lose even if it didn’t make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.