Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got two opinions so far
1. Wtf was the point of making the 10th captain so mysterious if it’s just gonna be Aokiji in the end??? Could have revealed way sooner. I still think it should be Uruoge because when is he ever going to be relevant??

2. Law has one of the most toxic fan bases in this whole community lol… So hold this L if you didn’t see this coming you’re just dumb idk what else to say about that. You deserve all the trolling you about to get, him and kid were just ponneglyph collectors

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Even combing through chapters from like ten years ago I'd imagine finding little more than just a reference to there being ten captains. There's really nothing in that case necessarily to contradict anything.

3 days before Dressrosa, nobody knows what Aokiji's true allegiance is. Then 10 Titanic Captains get mentioned by a random announcer. It's weird that people knew there were ten titanic captains and Aokiji is one of them, but no one knew that.

Got two opinions so far
1. Wtf was the point of making the 10th captain so mysterious if it’s just gonna be Aokiji in the end??? Could have revealed way sooner. I still think it should be Uruoge because when is he ever going to be relevant??

2. Law has one of the most toxic fan bases in this whole community lol… So hold this L if you didn’t see this coming you’re just dumb idk what else to say about that. You deserve all the trolling you about to get, him and kid were just ponneglyph collectors
Because Aokiji will leave the Blackbeard pirates anyway at some point..

So this is fascinating:

- Shanks could have easily taken a copy from Saul. Hes friends with the giants. And he just defeated Kid and left Elbaf, meaning he may have 4 RPs already because Kid went to look for the 4th with the Scarred man, implying he already had 3.

- Blackbeard has 3 from Law, and needs the 4th from Elbaf.

- Shanks just left Elbaf....

So with this......

1. SHP vs BBP at Elbaf?
2. SHP vs RHP at Lodestar/Laugh Tale?
Shanks is neeting BB bro

Status
Not open for further replies.