Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chapter title is based on Kuzan and BBP won't be losing here.

He is coming out with a W here. This chapter or next(if oda doesn't off -panel it)
I can't lie, Garp is receiving his flowers but when a named chapter introduction gets dropped you're not losing lol.

I think Garp will get wrapped up/subdued somehow, Aokiji basically said Marines won't move an inch for Koby - but they might for Garp.

Sounds ridiculous even typing the possibility of Garp taking some sort of L but it certainly wouldn't be his first. Guy is a has-been. His grandson is dead and all he did was say "hold me back" to Sengoku.

If Garp smacks Aokiji around and then Aokiji wins in the end, that’s great lol. If Garp smacks Aokiji around and then we cut away to some other shit, I’ll probably just delete my account anyway. It’s hard waiting year after year for Oda to give the Admirals a single legit hype moment that is undermined three seconds later.
You can never tell with these inbred providers, shit always turns way different than initial leaks.

Basic observation has to hear voices. This was stated back in skypie. To add laws fodder pirates were also hearing luffys thoughts when he was knocked and they don't don't have observation so your point was mute on that..

All caps draws the attention that you are indeed wrong.
Then why mention koby having advanced observation if you're not gonna provide those future sight feats? I brought up the voices cause that's the only notable observation koby also has.

You already have my attention by quoting me and me discussing with you. The caps are pointless. If you just wanna type loud that's fine, but don't pretend like we're not already engaging in conversation.

Bro, don't get upset over something so basic. Why would he word it any differently when Coby's the only future that got captured? Only Coby is mentioned because that's who they're there to save. That doesn't mean Coby's the only future for Marines. That's a dumb preposition to make.
Because it called English. That's why.

You are suggesting something that logically makes 0 sense.

If someone kidnaps zoro and luffy saves him. If luffy says "he the one that's going to become the world's greatest swordsman " are we supposed to conclude that all members of luffys crew are swordsman and that he only mentioned that in reference to zoro because zoro at that time was captured? No. That's dumb logc

It's why your points makes 0 sense.

If oda wanted to portray what you are trying to say he would have worded it" you captured koby. He is a member of sword that are going to be the future of the marines". However oda deliberately did not write it that way

Status
Not open for further replies.