Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, preskip Blackbeard took a quake blast to the face from Whitebeard and got back up, and Whitebeard was trying to kill him. Blackbeard might end up being the tankiest character in the series.
Wasn't whitebeard stuttering at that point, had like multiple holes in him, just clashed with Akainu too before that exchange?

I take your point but that wasn't full powered Whitebeard.

1. Because law has 0 advanced observation feats. While the sbs confirmed that koby does. Your example of advanced observation for law isn't even advanced observation since again his crew who don't even have observation were hearing luffys subconscious.

2. There is no argument between you and I. That would implie that you presented a point.

Law has basic haki feats and that's it. Everything else is because of his fruit. Again at best if he losses his fruit he would be headliner level.
1. Post the sbs stating koby has future sight.

2. This is laughable, You're clearly arguing that Law is Headliner level and i'm stating he's shown far more than them, and Franky. Who you've yet to make a statement for, since that's the person you say he's weaker than.

3. I already posted him slicing a combination homie of one of big mom's most powerful shown attacks without his DF. That is still something. And we know he can take hits from an armament yonko, something that's done damage to people like Queen. Sorry if I don't buy you're "He's headliner level" just cause you say it over and over and over.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Imagine having to be the mc final fight because if he wants his fat ass get rolled by shanks already a pre marine ford
Shanks who still gets PTSD from getting scarred by non yami and non gura BB

:suresure:

Shanks is in so much trauma that he was talking about BB even when kidd (who got parallel with your fav law ) was in front of him :gokulaugh:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Because it called English. That's why.

You are suggesting something that logically makes 0 sense.

If someone kidnaps zoro and luffy saves him. If luffy says "he the one that's going to become the world's greatest swordsman " are we supposed to conclude that all members of luffys crew are swordsman and that he only mentioned that in reference to zoro because zoro at that time was captured? No. That's dumb logc

It's why your points makes 0 sense.

If oda wanted to portray what you are trying to say he would have worded it" you captured koby. He is a member of sword that are going to be the future of the marines". However oda deliberately did not write it that way
Wrong anology there. Only one person can be WSM at a time. But it takes an entire generation of people to run the future of an organisation. If Garp said you took the future Hero of the Marines, then we can conclude it only applies to Coby. Anyone with an ounce of common sense knows what it means to call the younger kids your future.

Status
Not open for further replies.