Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I don't hate Law but I'm pretty sure a lot were kinda annoyed of how oda was protecting him .

Glad oda grew a pair and made him eat a fat L.
That just makes wano look more bad tbh.

Oda had both kidd and law defeat a yonkou and then made them poneglyph deliveries bois to Shanks and BB. Not that I mind...🤭 But I can understand some of the disappointment. More so in case of kidd - dude got clapped real quick while law atleast got some decent moments

Law didn't use curtain for thunder bagua and now you're going from he heals to it's only Big Mom punches? Big mom who was able to seriously hurt Queen without resorting to armament and her armament that could tank G4 punches? Sorry if I believe that's well beyond the scope of headliners.

The page I posted literally shows Big Mom complaining about her voice(that's law's fault), Misery going to attack Law and Law's crew member yelling about Misery attacking. But sure, Misery "Didn't attack law."
1. He didn't use curtain for thunder bague. BRB imma fact check that

2. Yes he attacked his crew lol. Yes law using his fruit made bigmom silent so misery couldn't follow instructions. Hence why Law was able to stain misery. You did all of this to answer my point. There was no attack that law had cut through only misery standing still lol

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Yes it was sengoku and before him was kong. Garp is The HERO of the marines. Not the future of the marines. While koby is the Future of the Marines that also has the title of HERO of the marines.

The set up is for koby to physical surpass garp as HERO of the marines while he also surpasses akainu in leadership as the Leader of the marines. Basically becomes the best of both worlds

If you haven't already pieced this together then you have not been reading this manga
Akainu alone doesn't run the marines, neither did Sengoku or Kong. It's astonishing that you're willing to act so cluelessly just to give Coby some non-existing fake hype. When you call someone or a group your future, you're essentially saying they're gonna shape it by living in it. That's what Garp meant when he called Coby the future—of course, he's the Golden Child of the next generation, but to say he's the only one that represents the entire future of the Marines is nothing short of dumb.

1. He didn't use curtain for thunder bague. BRB imma fact check that

2. Yes he attacked his crew lol. Yes law using his fruit made bigmom silent so misery couldn't follow instructions. Hence why Law was able to stain misery. You did all of this to answer my point. There was no attack that law had cut through only misery standing still lol
He confused it with this

Status
Not open for further replies.