Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
Bruuh that fuckin towel got 2 good byes why are we gettin a wave of fellas sudenly thinking she's comin back
:kailaugh:

I support Towel for CoCs sake as he's my buddy but unless w'ere getting act 4 she's gonna be busy goin around Wano like Johnny appleseed
:kobeha:
They're doing all coping because of an ex-admiral who isn't fighting anyone. He's clearly gonna betray :kobeha:

More information, thanks to redon from Arlong Park Forums.

When Kuzan joined Blackbeard Pirates, Blackbeard asked him about "the man with burned scar" becouse it seems that man has the remaining Road Poneglyph.
How does everyone know that... It was supposed to be unknown mystery to solve... Oda you suck, hiding info or not telling is not mystery :tchpepe:

I bet SHs will get that phoneglyph without doing anything about it too.

Misery didn't attack Law's crew, Misery attacked LAW

Show me Misery being confused on what to do. She's clearly going to attack Law. And we've already seen homies attack on their own.
Law literally used r-room in the same chaoter to silence bigmoms voice so hee homies would not follow her instructions to suck the soul of of laws and kidds crew. Lol. So again cap.

Don't see her attacking. I see her trying to capture him not using an attack. So again cap. He didn't cut through any of misery attacks without using hus fruit ability

Honestly the Budda Fruit would enhance Blackbeard's fighting style much more than the Ope. It gives him strength, durability that can compensate for the Yami's side effect.
There’s no chance BB would take Law’s fruit. It’s not an ability that provides instant, but actually requires much medical knowledge as well as intense training to handle it and use it proficiently.

If both Garp and Kuzan shows devastating abilities in thss chapter then it's a W/W for the Admirals anyways since they both obviously would still be pulling their punches :finally:
:pepecopium:

Law didn't use curtain for thunder bagua and now you're going from he heals to it's only Big Mom punches? Big mom who was able to seriously hurt Queen without resorting to armament and her armament that could tank G4 punches? Sorry if I believe that's well beyond the scope of headliners.

The page I posted literally shows Big Mom complaining about her voice(that's law's fault), Misery going to attack Law and Law's crew member yelling about Misery attacking. But sure, Misery "Didn't attack law."

Status
Not open for further replies.