Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bullshitter. She can only use the AP ability you mentioned when she is being ordered by bigmom

When law cut her she was not being ordered and thus was not using ability moves or AP and thus using it as a law feat without devil fruit usage was ASS
She is the AP move. What AP move can she use, that isn't her? Show me the panel.

Big Mom didn't name an attack for Misery. She named an attack for Maser Saber and that became Misery.

She is the AP move. What AP move can she use, that isn't her? Show me the panel.

Big Mom didn't name an attack for Misery. She named an attack for Maser Saber and that became Misery.
Cute your point is mute since promethus shuts your shit down. Promoethus is a homie that's also the attack however if not instructed to attack he has no destructive capacity. You decided to bullshit and show an example of law cutting misery when she was incapable of even attacking or using her destructive capacity since SHE HAS TO BE ORDERED BY BIGMOM TO DO SO

I understand why they said that the chapter would surprise many and make many others angry ...

Garp the fucking goat and his haters / downplayers can't get enough of being wrong lmao

Kuzan a disappointment to be neckbeard's subordinate

Admiral fans on this site in the mud but I don't care because most here are MIDhawk and neckbeard wankers too
This one's gonna bite you in the ass 💀

Take advantage of your poor momentary W instead of talking about the heavyweights like BB and Mihawk who will never look as bad as Garp in the next few chapters
:beckmoji:
:choppawhat:
Garp has always had W another thing is the two piece readers of this site lol

"Heavyweights" and they are not going to look bad? LMFAO

Vista's rival can't sink any lower than being forced to postpone by Marco's underling and being intimidated by Crocodile :vistalaugh:

Even with that i don't expect name haki move like what we see with garp .
Just some haki punches like we see vs Kaido even if they look some what stronger .
Nope, Luffy's Haki feats will even be better than the one Garp threw i egg head island. Read chapter 1026, look at the size of Base Luffy's coc Haki barrier when he hit Dragon Zoan Kaid's face.

Then read chapter 955, and you would see that Luffy did the same thing as Garp without ACoC to boost his barriers size. WHen Luffy adds his CoC haki to his move in chapter 955, it becomes the same move as Garp.

Status
Not open for further replies.