Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
What would an ice attack do to Sakazuki?
Whatever Oda wants:kayneshrug:

It could impale him, give him frostbite that he can't heal from. I think Sakazuki bares some scars now iirc Kuzan's fruit is a cold fruit, not an ice.

Oda said their fight was a very close 10 day duel, not a fight where one of the fighters struggled with a crippling matchup advantage

Plus Sakazuki had the better Marineford portrayal and feats

You are the retard for bullshitting from your ass as usual, you still have a very big butthurt due to PMs :steef:

Who said Shiryu didn't awaken his DF yet? Asspull.

Who said Zolo is going to surpass Shiryu more than extreme extreme diff similar to Red Dog vs Aokiji you retard?

Beating someone doesn't prove surpassing otherwise Red Dog beat Aokiji, he didn't surpass him.

Take your Lanji wank and put up in your ass dumbass. Lmao.
Lmao Zoro is gonna get a CoO powerup and one shot Shiryu just like he did to Mr. 1. Imagine being such an Admiral wanker that you have Greenlul ~ EoS Zoro, EoS Shiryu, Oden, and Prime Rayleigh lol

Do you think WG loses before One Piece is found? Lol.
Imu has 0 buildup, but void century, Fishmen and other slavery, Gorosei and all have been there from the very early. It doesnt make sense for this to be neglected just because the Manga is named One Piece. One Piece is a treasure that'll lead to the final war.
I doubt. One Piece might be more than treasure. Treasure + special mechanism that can change the world.

He talked about great war...

After laugh tale we will see great war
He talked about a great war but he said that before finding One Piece. Then he says when One Piece is found the world turns upside down. How is that confirms anything? One Piece will turn world upside down, its obviously not only treasure. Its probably like treasure + special mechanism that will change the world.

Brother, what on earth are you smoking?
I didn’t want to do this but looks like I have to EXPOSE Prime Rayleigh

Prime Xebec>Prime Roger>Prime Whitebeard>Shanks> Prime Garp>Kaido>Akainu>Mihawk>Luffy>Aokiji>Prime Sengoku>Big Mom>MF Whitebeard> Current Garp> Prime Rayleigh…..

Also if Law's treated like Kid, then doesn't that mean Kid won't come back now from his defeat at the hands of Shanks?
That there is no unique character arc or growth that Oda is writing for Kid? Since Law also suffers the same fate?

Are we really reaching the end of the "Captain Trio" Era? :josad:

The manga is getting cleansed....
Well, the point of Kid and Law facing a yonko each is obviously to provide them with red poneglyph so they are confirmed out of the race for the title. Tho I doubt it’s the last of them.

Lmao Zoro is gonna get a CoO powerup and one shot Shiryu just like he did to Mr. 1. Imagine being such an Admiral wanker that you have Greenlul ~ EoS Zoro, EoS Shiryu, Oden, and Prime Rayleigh lol
One shot Shiryu? Lmao gtfo with your lame Lanji wank.

Shiryu might be the final battle after Zolo surpassing Mihawk.

Luffy becomes PK after Zolo becomes WGS.

Thats why you retard: Shiryu - Aokiji difference = Red Dog - Aokiji difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.