Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda never said they are the second strongest tho ?? Why make shit up . We can basically pull the sbs .odas statement: about the color spread , I chose them how I saw fit . For example not all of them bear the title of first mates . And then he references why bepo is there cos he is stronger in his sulong form . That statement was for bepo alone . Oda did not give the criteria he used aside some bearing the title if first mates
They cant read.
They're just desperate to push the Shiryu agenda so they can say Zoro>Akainu when he beats him

Oda never said they are the second strongest tho ?? Why make shit up . We can basically pull the sbs .odas statement: about the color spread , I chose them how I saw fit . For example not all of them bear the title of first mates . And then he references why bepo is there cos he is stronger in his sulong form . That statement was for bepo alone . Oda did not give the criteria he used aside some bearing the title if first mates
Why are they the 2nd in the crew?
Bozo zoro is not a vc why is he 2nd?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
What else is the criteria lmfao

So you saying EVERY SINGLE GUY HERE is the 2 in terms of strength bar shiryu ?
Why is he there then ? Explain

Bro I don't even care for this whole Shiryu debate but you're just being dense

ALso let's not act like Penguin and Shachi are some relevant characters lol

S

Sasaki Kojirō

I'm praying that Garp doesn't have a heart attack in the middle of the fight, as it is said in the spoilers that the fight was so one-sided in Garp's favor that it even makes one feel sorry for Aokiji, who is equal to Akainu and both are inferior to Kaido.

Why are they the 2nd in the crew?
Bozo zoro is not a vc why is he 2nd?
Yea clown the criteria we don't know that is why oda said he chose them how he saw fit . Some are partners, some are first mates, some are second strongest . Oda could have used any criteria . Bepos criteria was he is stronger cos of sulong

Yea clown the criteria we don't know that is why oda said he chose them how he saw fit . Some are partners, some are first mates, some are second strongest . Oda could have used any criteria . Bepos criteria was he is stronger cos of sulong
All those in the spread are the strongest after capitan bozo
That s why u dont see trash like queen smoothie roux in it burgess etc

What else is the criteria lmfao

So you saying EVERY SINGLE GUY HERE is the 2 in terms of strength bar shiryu ?
Why is he there then ? Explain
Yes am saying everyone has a different criteria. Marco was not wb second strongest . He is wbs first mate . Ben b is a first mate . King is kaidos rh . Bepo is stronger with sulong but less reliable. We don't know why shiryu is number 2. Stop making assumptions

Status
Not open for further replies.