Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, he was part of Whitebeard's crew, but he was not permanently part of it. It's simple to understand, it's just logical not to see him in the color page, so comparing him to Marco and Oden doesn't make sense

Rayleigh > Oden ? Based on what lmao
Oden was part of WBP for much longer than Kuzan will be part of BBP

Law and his crew were defeated by BB + 3 Commanders (Burgess, Van Auger, Doc Q).

Kidd and his crew were defeated by Shanks + 2 strong giants.

Pretty balanced, but...
The problem with Kidd's defeat it's that he got one shotted, with Killer that not ironically "died in the crossfire" lmao
Oda really did dirty with Kidd.
Him destroying a fleet of weaklings with the railgun it's not enough, sadly.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Or maybe Kuzan didn't lose yet ? You gonna be surprised lol.
Regardless of what Luzan does here, struggling initially against an old and "retired from the ranks of the navy" Garp is not pleasant. His loss(L) is already permanently defined as being a subordinate of the Yonko and Emperor of the Sea: Marshall D. Teach.

Because you think Oda gonna draw another colorspread with a comment saying "sorry an updated one with Kuzan" lol ??

That colorspread has a big importance because it was just made last year when Kuzan was already linked with the BB crew and only all second strongest have been drawn.
It was Oda who drew it, so he knew what he was doing.

it means just 2 things : either Kuzan was never a BBP to begin with (undercover) or just Shiryu > Kuzan. Those n°2s are based on strenght only.
this retarded take is below you akno

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Because you think Teach or even Luffy won't suffer against Garp or Rayleigh ?
I don't think that Luffy won't suffer, after all, I never claimed that. Teach has the portrayal of being above Aokiji regardless of how the fight goes, while Aokiji doesn't have that against Garp. At this moment, it's impossible to say that Aokiji is above Garp.

Based on what we have seen so far, it can be said that Garp is superior to Aokiji unless he miraculously proves otherwise.

Garp is probably getting captured, the way he gets captured will allow us to know how Oda ranks Aokiji/Shiryu, I am expecting Oda to show they are close to each other Power wise.

Oden was part of WBP for much longer than Kuzan will be part of BBP
We don't care about that, what matters is that Kuzan stays with the crew until the end of the journey and doesn't leave like Oden did. Following your logic, does Blackbeard belong to Whitebeard's crew? That's why I'm telling you that if Kuzan is not a traitor and fights alongside Blackbeard against the Straw Hats, then Shiliew > Kuzan. But if he betrays Blackbeard, then Kuzan > Shiliew. However, until proven otherwise, Shiliew > Kuzan :kuzanshut:

Status
Not open for further replies.