Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
:kriwhat: If he used Law for bargain with government, then that could be the only reason.
Bro, why would he use Law to bargain anything when he could literally become immortal by forcing Law to perform the surgery on him using his underlings as hostages? It'd be a different story if he doesn't know about the immortality though.

Wtf does any of what you just said got to do with being a Pirate Captain. Rayleigh was in his prime while being subordinate tf does him being a Captain mean. I agree Zoro doesn't want his own crew. Dumbass who said different. Lol I said being a subordinate doesn't cap your strength. Oden didn't get neg diff and get crazy respect from Oden. Garp is a subordinate clown and so is Sengoku in his prime.
Marines are different zkkturd, stop bringing irrelevant shit. Those underlings don't have ambition to be strongest, that's why. Marines might have the ambition to be the strongest marine, but underling pirates like Rayleigh, EoS Zolo, Oden etc won't ever have the ambition to be strongest pirate because they are underling to another pirate because they are weaker than that pirate dumbass, if you don't understand the difference then your brain is too slow nothing I can do.

Strongest marines ambition = Admirals
Strongest pirates ambition = Strongest Pirate Bosses

Pirate underlings can't be inside of the strongest pirates group, its that simple, once they quit being a pirate underling they can have ambition to be strongest pirate.

OMDS BB is coming to Egghead? Why? He already got his share of Poneglyphs from Law. Is he coming to kidnap Robin? This has become very interesting. Straw Hats are in deep trouble now as they have to face BB, Kizaru, Seraphims and 100 fleet Marine ships. Finally some much needed tension building up!!

Can’t wait for more Kuzan and Garp dialogues. Kuzan has willingly joined BB pirates to achieve his goals it seems

Bro, why would he use Law to bargain anything when he could literally become immortal by forcing Law to perform the surgery on him using his underlings as hostages? It'd be a different story if he doesn't know about the immortality though.
BB knows Law can't be forced by anything, even Doc Q's DF doesn't work on him due to Law's Haki level, are they going to use Bepo to threaten Law to make BB immortal? Maybe, but I doubt Law would want to make BB immortal for Bepo's life.

Marines are different zkkturd, stop bringing irrelevant shit. Those underlings don't have ambition to be strongest, that's why. Marines might have the ambition to be the strongest marine, but underling pirates like Rayleigh, EoS Zolo, Oden etc won't ever have the ambition to be strongest pirate because they are underling to another pirate because they are weaker than that pirate dumbass, if you don't understand the difference then your brain is too slow nothing I can do.

Strongest marines ambition = Admirals
Strongest pirates ambition = Strongest Pirate Bosses

Pirate underlings can't be inside of the strongest pirates group, its that simple, once they quit being a pirate underling they can have ambition to be strongest pirate.
Teach was an underling for 4 decades tho.

Think Robin is becoming more and more crucial to story finally after quite a long time. Her importance increased a lot since Zou and I think BB wants to capture her for reading Poneglyphs. Her huge bounty (930M I think) also conveys her importance. The final conflict is gonna be fire

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Pirate underlings can't be inside of the strongest pirates group, its that simple
No, it's not. You literally pulled that rule out of nowhere. While it's unusual for underlings to be closer to their bosses.. it's not impossible not impractical for an underlying to be within the close proximity of their leader or even surpass them. There is no such rule as underlings can't be as competent as their captains. Strong people usually don't want to follow their peers and there are exceptions to it.

As you said he probably doesn't know about the surgery at all, he wasn't sure about what Ope's awakening is before:

Like Law would cooperate? Law’s crew wouldn’t want their captain to sacrifice himself. Would you trust BB keeping his word about the safety of Law’s crew? Ope is a different df as it has an effect after death. BB killing Law won’t have the same effect as killing Sickbeard. There is no reason for Law or his crew to comply with BB.
Meanwhile selling Law to the Gorosei might be worth something to BB.

Status
Not open for further replies.