Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
BB defeated Law quite easily if he’s coming to Egg head. How does he even know which log points to where since the primary navigation method in NW is log pose. Don’t think he has the vivre card of a person in Egghead unless York gave him one. But still defeating a 3B bounty man and arriving this fast to Egghead is crazy. Luffy and Zoro hopefully wake up and beat the seraphims fast and be ready for the huge conflict incoming.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
As you said he probably doesn't know about the surgery at all, he wasn't sure about what Ope's awakening is before:

Wouldn't that prove he did some research on Law's abilities? Even if he doesn't know everything about it. Ope Ope is called the ultimate fruit for its ability to grant immortality. I think that knowledge should atleast be popular among the big time pirate. I mean even Doffy knows about immortality but he's seemingly clueless about things like Gamma Knife.
Post automatically merged:

Like Law would cooperate? Law’s crew wouldn’t want their captain to sacrifice himself. Would you trust BB keeping his word about the safety of Law’s crew? Ope is a different df as it has an effect after death. BB killing Law won’t have the same effect as killing Sickbeard. There is no reason for Law or his crew to comply with BB.
Meanwhile selling Law to the Gorosei might be worth something to BB.
None of that stops BB from trying to force Law though?

Marines are different zkkturd, stop bringing irrelevant shit. Those underlings don't have ambition to be strongest, that's why. Marines might have the ambition to be the strongest marine, but underling pirates like Rayleigh, EoS Zolo, Oden etc won't ever have the ambition to be strongest pirate because they are underling to another pirate because they are weaker than that pirate dumbass, if you don't understand the difference then your brain is too slow nothing I can do.

Strongest marines ambition = Admirals
Strongest pirates ambition = Strongest Pirate Bosses

Pirate underlings can't be inside of the strongest pirates group, its that simple, once they quit being a pirate underling they can have ambition to be strongest pirate.
How is Marines different. They are subordinates that take orders. Lmao bro is mad cause it doesn't fit his narrative. Like i said prime Garp and Sengoku are Marine subordinate who was Yonkou level.

Are you slow WB never had Ambition to be strongest yet he became it. Oden neither yet he was matching Kaido. Lmaoo clown

Wouldn't that prove he did some research on Law's abilities? Even if he doesn't know everything about it. Ope Ope is called the ultimate fruit for its ability to grant immortality. I think that knowledge should atleast be popular among the big time pirate. I mean even Doffy knows about immortality but he's seemingly clueless about things like Gamma Knife.

Yeah he could easily blackmail Law by capturing his subordinates like Hawkins did in Wano

No, it's not. You literally pulled that rule out of nowhere. While it's unusual for underlings to be closer to their bosses.. it's not impossible not impractical for an underlying to be within the close proximity of their leader or even surpass them. There is no such rule as underlings can't be as competent as their captains. Strong people usually don't want to follow their peers and there are exceptions to it.
Listen your idol Zolo:

He has no ambition to be stronger than his pirate boss.

Marines Admirals have the ambition to be strongest Marine, its that simple.

Your point was tha every underling is weak and dont have the will to become stronger
Underling pirates can't be stronger than their leader's ambition, so they don't have the ambition to be strongest pirate. Thus its very rare for them to be as strong as Marines who have the ambition to be strongest Marine (Admirals.)

Teach was already way stronger than any WB commander while still within the crew, he simply hid his true strength and intentions.
DFless BB wasn't stronger than Marco, equals probably, stronger than Jozu probably, Vista definitely.

How is Marines different. They are subordinates that take orders. Lmao bro is mad cause it doesn't fit his narrative. Like i said prime Garp and Sengoku are Marine subordinate who was Yonkou level.

Are you slow WB never had Ambition to be strongest yet he became it. Oden neither yet he was matching Kaido. Lmaoo clown
Retarded zkkturd how do you think Marines can be strongest Marines without taking order? Thats why I said pirates and marines are different which your slow brain don't understand dumbass.

WB had the ambition to conquer new world territories against Roger by trying to steal Roger's properties, no pirate underling can have the same ambition that WB had after he quit being an underling.

“Try” being the key word. Kinda like the Boa/Rayleigh scenario, BB gets something but not everything.

As you pointed out as a possibility, BB is probably ignorant about the Ope. Who knows the full power of the fruit that BB would have contact with? IIRC, isn’t the Ope top secret with only a small circle knowing about its secondary power? I could be wrong there.

This play of events is to re-establish a SH/Heart Pirate alliance. The SHs need Law’s planning or they get nowhere.

Law crewmates are his childhood friends.This might work.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Listen your idol Zolo:

He has no ambition to be stronger than his pirate boss.

Marines Admirals have the ambition to be strongest Marine, its that simple.
Zolo never said he doesn't want to be above or equal to Luffy. He said Luffy has to he at a certain level if he wants to be his captain lmao. There's a huge difference there. Obviously, you're more focused on enforcing your non-existent rule than to understand what's being said lmao. Try harder.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
“Try” being the key word. Kinda like the Boa/Rayleigh scenario, BB gets something but not everything.

As you pointed out as a possibility, BB is probably ignorant about the Ope. Who knows the full power of the fruit that BB would have contact with? IIRC, isn’t the Ope top secret with only a small circle knowing about its secondary power? I could be wrong there.
So BB'd just kill Law now because he might deny his demand in the future? Is that what you're suggesting? BB does the exact opposite of what you're suggesting in case of Coby. He wanted to try bargaining with the Marines despite knowing it's not feasible.

It's possible BB is ignorant of immortality surgery, in which case, he's going to use Law for something entirely different.

Status
Not open for further replies.