Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aokiji being a fake ass blackbeard pirate
Fujitora betraying the WG
And Garp dying would be too predictable for one piece

we need something a little less predictable
garp won't die now final war maybe after what BB said last chapter about his plan exchanging garp is best option (after saturn) killing garp won't do much for BBP they will get more fame but thats it

Zolo never said he doesn't want to be above or equal to Luffy. He said Luffy has to he at a certain level if he wants to be his captain lmao. There's a huge difference there. Obviously, you're more focused on enforcing your non-existent rule than to understand what's being said lmao. Try harder.
Zolo sees Luffy using a much better CoC Haki at that time and says his captain should be able to do this. Of course ''his captain'' should be stronger than him always, whats there to not understand?

So BB'd just kill Law now because he might deny his demand in the future? Is that what you're suggesting? BB does the exact opposite of what you're suggesting in case of Coby. He wanted to try bargaining with the Marines despite knowing it's not feasible.

It's possible BB is ignorant of immortality surgery, in which case, he's going to use Law for something entirely different.
Good points but we don’t know all the particulars of the battle. I think BB might also use Law as bait for the SHs given their history of alliance.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Zolo sees Luffy using a much better CoC Haki at that time and says his captain should be able to do this. Of course ''his captain'' should be stronger than him always, whats there to not understand?
What's there to understand is, Zoro expects his captain to be at a level if he wants to be above him. That's not the same as I don't want to get stronger to remain beneath my captain lmfao. This shit is so basic. I too am not sure why it's so hard for you to grasp.

So BB'd just kill Law now because he might deny his demand in the future? Is that what you're suggesting? BB does the exact opposite of what you're suggesting in case of Coby. He wanted to try bargaining with the Marines despite knowing it's not feasible.

It's possible BB is ignorant of immortality surgery, in which case, he's going to use Law for something entirely different.
Law could be usefull as a hostage exchange,give something i want and i will give a 3BI bounty pirate.If you don't i will release him and his crew.BB could try to pull this off.

If he fights an Admiral he's fighting Kizaru.
Whenever that is, he'll have to surpass the heat of Kizaru's lasers and his speed to win.
When Sanji said he’ll be the scariest one in the crew I believe this is what he meant

Luffy will be PK
Zoro will be WSS
But Sanji will be the one to defeat 2 Admirals

If my theory is correct that is. Aokiji is lowkey still a WG guy undercover and to not downplay Zoro or Luffy, they’ll get gorosei fights but the gorosei have to be above the admirals in strength

Therefore Sanji defeats 2 admirals and it wont undermine Luffy or Zoro’s feats and Sanji would be considered what he promise. “The most dangerous man to the marines”

Status
Not open for further replies.