Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
And that level Zolo expects from Luffy is much superior than his own level. Thus, you can compare the strongest pirates such as Luffy to the strongest Marines who are Admirals, Admirals are the counterparts of the strongest pirates who are called Yonko or Great Pirate etc. Not counterparts of strongest subordinate pirates. While its obvious strongest pirates > strongest marines for the story that is for pirates, strongest pirate subordinates being > strongest marines would be too much even when I make fun with Ladmirals and Ladmiral fanboys, LOL.

At best, strongest subordinates can be equal to Admirals or when Admiral joins those pirate crews, Aokiji immediately becomes one of the strongest pirate underling ever. EoS Zolo will need extreme extreme diff vs an Admiral, it could go either way a close battle.
Zoro never said he expects Luffy to be much stronger than himself. You pulled that putta nowhere. The gap b/w Zoro and Luffy was the smallest post TS when he says what he says.

The whole admiral and underlings anology has no correlation with what Zoro said whatsoever. You're creating non-existent connections there to enforce a rule that never existed in the first place. As I said before no rule prevents underlings from being as strong as their captains. People just don't prefer following people that are no stronger than them while there are exceptions to the rule. Even that doesn't apply to whatever nonsensical logic you're trying to propagate because that doesn't prevent one crews underlying from being stronger than another crew's or organisation's leader even if he's weaker than his own captain.

Prime Rayleigh was stronger than admirals. Oden was likely stronger than some admirals too. Pirate underling Kuzan is also likely stronger than some admirals although I've got no issues if you don't agree with that.

Law losing happens in this chapter, that is not a set up but a conclusion to what was set up in chapter 1064
Plus, we don't know the details of what went down. BB "lost" to Rayleigh at Amazon Lily as BB did not get what he wanted. Law is not as strong as BB but it isn't unlikely that Law has something up his sleeve to escape BB.

I mean,hes right.This chapter is just another lame setup chapter
Not really we got Law defeated, some lore tease about poneglyphs and Garp vs Kuzan. If that is not a good chapter then I don’t know what is. It is a good chapter on paper, and we still don’t know the details. The only gripe I have is Kuzan being the tenth titanic captain which kind of doesn’t make sense to me atm.

If Kaido was actually the WSC he'd be top 1.
Sadly he has no title box, only said to be stuff
Question : Will we see Gear 5 Oda Sensei?
Oda : Well the man Luffy is fighting right now is said to essentially be the world's strongest

This whole if he was WSC he'd be top 1 doesn't even track anyway. Nami's reaction to hearing his "title" for the first time makes it clear that "creature" is not referring to humans.

Status
Not open for further replies.