Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Herrera95

What would make it a good chapter then lol
Something that really surprises people.

10th Titanic Captain being literally anyone that wasn't already affilliated to Teach.

Aokiji shouldn't be at that island or should have been showed or at least implied earlier and definitely shouldn't be low diffed by Garp.

Can't say much about Law being defeated since it was expected but could have been a little different from Shanks defeating Kidd. We don't have panels but it seems both fights are somehow copies of each other. Maybe giving Law the impression that he could have won would be a lot better.

What a terrible chapter.

Aokiji being the 10th Titanic Captain is very underwhelming since he was already introduced as part of Teach's crew and Teach didn't trusted him.

Aokiji has a power level well established as an Admiral and close to Akainu. Other members of Teach's crew need to show what they are capable of. And really? Garp low diffing Aokiji? Not even Whitebeard did that at Marineford.

Law being defeated is just expected. Nothing new here.

And by the way, I told you all that last poneglyph wasn't with Shanks and nobody that we know knows where it is.
I think Shanks does have the last pon
It's probably at elb and he now has all 4 so the shs go there fight bbs
Then after fight shanks to see who gos

H

Herrera95

That’s just burgess speaking
He is talking to Teach.

And good thing that I got back to it. What was Teach talking about? That Burgess also doesn't trust Shiryu or that Shiryu also doesn't trust Aokiji?
Post automatically merged:

I think Shanks does have the last pon
It's probably at elb and he now has all 4 so the shs go there fight bbs
Then after fight shanks to see who gos
Dude... Kid never had the Zou Poneglyph...

He is talking to Teach.

And good thing that I got back to it. What was Teach talking about? That Burgess also doesn't trust Shiryu or that Shiryu also doesn't trust Aokiji?

That burgess doesn’t trust kuzan but teach thinks he’s the same as Shiryu

He is talking to Teach.

Shanks was a Roger pirate

he knows about the Zou poneglyph and probably got it from Inu and Neko ages ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.