Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He defeated Doc Q, Vasco, and Wolf. Then he tries to start a fight with Teach and Lafitte but Teach backs down.

@SakazOuki , Kuzan uses Ice Ball, Garp breaks out and smashes Aokiji into the ground but it doesn’t seem like Garp actually hurt him, seems like Kuzan just went Logia with no damage lol
It's good but BB has a habit of not fighting. He avoided fighting CP0 for example.

So Oda gives Garp his flowers by having him look good against a non-serious Kuzan, and states that Kuzan hesitated to maintain the power-scale. Now I'm very much interested in Shiryu vs Garp.

Seems like Law pushed BB to at least mid-diff, maybe higher depending on how much blood is on BB's face. Not bad, as expected Law is much stronger than Kid.
Lol no, Teach is just much weaker than Shanks. He needs a 3rd OP DF to surpass Shanks

Since when means joining someones crew to admit inferiority? Blackbeard has a nice thing going and they got along - also with a 99% chance Kuzan is not there for personal fun, but undercover for some reason. Stop fooling yourself.
Stop. He's not undercover.

That's just you coping.

Reread 793.

And then reread the last chapter. Koby straight up tells Blackbeard he's sword. It's not a top secret organization.

Also thank god we can put an end to “Kuzan will betray BB”

Kuzan is doing what he wants, and truly is being Kuzan. I’m here for it
Which doesn't make sense. In PH he told Smoker he's still him pertaining to justice. But BB is a hinted rapist, senseless murderer, and all around creep. I get joining a pirate against the WG, by why pick the most depraved one?

That's why I think he'll betray him. He's using him for something.

Status
Not open for further replies.