Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And gorsei is saying to akainu that Kuzan is with Blackbeard pirate
And Akainu respond is : I don’t care

But show picture of luffy to Akainu
Akinu respond : Luffy must die in rage moment.

Gorsei can say Kuzan have join lovecraftian cult to summon monster to destroy the world and akainu does not care .

Something is fishy with Kuzan motives

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Teach does have a way of reaching people, and is charismatic in his own way, I agree with that:willsmith:

Tho Teach does gain a lot from Kuzan. Even if he doesn't use Kuzan's fruit for himself, he still had lots of crewmates without Devil Fruits at the time. To our knowledge, both Shiryu and Burgess didn't have fruits yet, maybe more didn't too.

Also, taking out a former admiral would give Teach lots of clout too
Let's just agree that Luzan alive adds more value to Blackbeard than dead. Kuzan is a former admiral who became known after MF for losing a fight and leaving the organization. Engaging in a fight with Kuzan would create a breach that other Emperors could take advantage of, especially Shanks, who has literally been looking for Blackbeard. On the other hand, if Blackbeard were to duel with Luzan and defeat him, all he would have is his fruit, and only that. It may add some credibility to the feat, but it wouldn't be anything alarming. There wouldn't be anyone of Luzan's caliber to consume his fruit and be as effective as he is in his tasks, so killing him would be a waste.

If it were at least Kaido instead of Luzan, it would make total sense. This is because the BB Pirates would be able to disrupt the Beast Pirates, possibly with the hypothetical fall of Kaido, they would obtain Wano as their stronghold and the resources that Kaido has built up over decades, in addition to Kaido's ROAD. Do you understand that this is simply on another level?

That's right, Luzan isn't even actively competing with BB. LOL

Which Lafitte does just indirectly.

There's a difference between ordering people to other locations and mapping out a favorable path. In your comparison, Teach would be Akainu. Whoever coordinates the location would be the navigator.
You can’t navigate a ship when you’re not on a ship.

All Lafitte did was mobilize the ships he didn’t navigate them. Hell, Teach sailed the sees of paradise without Lafitte pre timeskip too. If being navigator was important oda would show it. But he hasn’t, so why assume he will?

Why is it nobody seems to know Kuzan is a spy? Koby and Drake were communicating with each other. And all the SWORD members knew Drake was a spy. As did the cp0.

Yet NOBODY in the marines or WG seems to think Kuzan is.

It must be nice to be a Teach fan. He's never scared but always assessing the situation and decides to run knowing full well he can wash his oponnent and take the fruit!

- Ran from Akainu with his entire crew
- Didn't wanna pick a fight with Kuzan and apologised on behalf of his subordinate

I'd like to be part of his fandom, no matter what happens he always pulls a "strategic retreat"
:kobeha::kuzanshut:
Yet when I say Ryokugyu simply strategically retreated from fighting an emperor and his entire crew alone i’m coping:lusalty:

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Get prepared to see Teach cheat to beat Shanks
Oda isn't having Shanks be beaten clean
Shanks = Oden
Teach = Kaido

Oden was so wanked that Oda ruined Kaido's bye by having him win via cheapshot
Same thing will happen here with Shanks Mr Golden Boy
I'd expect that tbh. I'm hoping we only see the beginning of the fight, have Teach reveal his third fruit, and then off screen the rest and imply that Teach won dominantly.

Status
Not open for further replies.