Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How bitch lol?

Blackbeard just became the second Yonko to have a subordinate who is much stronger than him. Lol

You literally have Blackbeard begging Kuzan not to kill him and his whole crew this chapter. Lol
Not really but ok
luffy fights Blackbeard next
you dont go from fighting a subordinate almost as strong as akainu is to fighting akainu

its a backward step. its done
dusted. made my piece with it.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Mihawk, the supposed rival of Shanks a yonko, is now in the position of yonko commander. Doesn't affect his power level at all.

Now Aokiji was ready to fight BB and his crew, and BB backed off. What does that tell you ? Why doesn't BB defeat Kuzan and take his Devil Fruit?

Like I said, if Blackbeard could take it he would. But he can't. Its why he's relegated to chasing after the love fruit instead. :catsure:
Buggy a few chapters ago was literally with MIhawk's sword on his neck and being beaten for having received undue credibility, is it the same case with Aokiji here or can you freak out even more with your argument? LOL

Comparing the state of Buggy and Mihawk, when it was literally explained to us by the author how Buggy achieved such a feat and comparing it with Blackbeard casually recruiting Aokiji and making him his subordinate makes about as much sense as a duck trying to ride a bicycle. LOL

This attempt at diversion is useless, Aokiji will not stop being a subordinate with this, try another example out of the curve.

I think it is interesting how lazy justice of Kuzan will work with Blackbeard. I think Blackbeard has really great ambition and dreams to convince Kuzan to join. I think BB is really bad timeline Luffy. He might has wonderful dream as Luffy but his way of doing thing is action justify the means.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
you dont go from fighting a subordinate almost as strong as akainu is to fighting akainu
What are you even referencing? Lol

If you’re talking about Luffy vs Kizaru, this hasn’t even happened yet.

And besides, this is like saying Luffy won’t fight Doflamingo in Dressrosa because he already fought Croc and Moriah pre timeskip. Lol

Clearly Oda doesn’t operate by this stupid ass logic.

Not in this case.

(From the actual manga.)

Important member =/= Heavy hitter.

Oda did not hype Lafitte.
Yeah, because oda is going to have namis fight infiltrate Mariejoa and make Teach a warlord. Or open the gates of Justice, or dodge Aces attacks in Banaro island.

Nami will fight the person literally designed as a Nami opponent, the hot woman hunter.

Status
Not open for further replies.