Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Simulating the effect of the full moon...
Genetic alteration practically..

Yet he can't do nothing for teh smile users.
Not genetic manipulation, it's very different and much easier to explain than curing smile users.

We weren't explained anything but unsurprisingly everyone is making assumptions. What if the explanation is something as simple as hamon hurting vampires by simulating the effects on the sun via a different enery source? It doesn't genetically alter anything, it just causes a natural biological reaction to something on them.

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
I don't think i would mind either way

I could see him getting away with it just fine

there's both Admiral fans and Zoro fans who would hyped up the winner if it's the one they wanted, and the other side would call it bad writing
in the One Piece Fandom, there will always be fans who will say that something that didn't go the way they wanted is bad writing.

To this day, there are Sanji fans who cry because it was Zoro who fought King, not Sanjino.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Understandably so, but the sense of Teach struggling and having no invincibility atmosphere like Shanks seems incorporated into his character for a reason.
That I agree with but he's also supposed to be a bit OP'er than this after all the powers he has now. Tbh, even the all incompetent Big Mom's starting to look good at this point.

Who cares ? Oda knew that Kuzan was with bb pirate when he drew that :kuzanshut:

It's over Shilliew > Luzan :kuzanshut:
HIm But not US.
Oda would not have spoiled us .
NOw we have the info tought so if oda put shilliew ahead again you will have a point but it snot going to happen Shilliew is watching while kuzan is fighting garp .

Yeah, because oda is going to have namis fight infiltrate Mariejoa and make Teach a warlord.
It's not a strength feat though. If anything, it reinforces the BBP being better versions of the Straw Hats because both Nami and Lafitte are infiltrators but Lafitte's way better at it.

Or open the gates of Justice
With implications he did it by hypnotizing fodder Marines with hax abilities.

or dodge Aces attacks in Banaro island.
We've been over this. There's zero proof Lafitte dodged ace.

Nami will fight the person literally designed as a Nami opponent, the hot woman hunter.
Robin would also be considered "hot" by many in the One Piece world.

Status
Not open for further replies.